SciFi-Fantasy Mafia

Majority is 9

Moogleviper: 3

A mad cackle rings across the town, from out of nowhere a voice booms:

Riddle me this, Riddle me that,

Riddle-de-diddle-de-doo,

If you think the last few have been easy,

Here's one just for you!

Two people who have never seen each other meet at a bar. They then decide to have drinks together. One of them is the father of the other one's son. Is this possible? If so, how?

They are mother and father of a child but there was an anonymous sperm donour so they have never met to make a sexy time.

They are two men and one of them cheated on the other guys wife and had an accident baby as a result.

The thing when the give the baby away when it is born cant remember the word ...related to a foster home

oh yeah Vote:moogleviper

Why are we voting for MV?

cuz he may be death?

According to Rokhed, he IS Judge Death (a bad guy)

Vote: Moogleviper

Vote: MoogleViper

Yay, final vote again ^^

Day 7 is over

The evidence was overwhelming. The town circled moogleviper, the smell coming from him was revolting. *splat*

Moogleviper is dead. He was Judge Death. He was mafia.

Night 8 begins now. Send PM's to ESEQUIEL (not sure if maddog is around atm, not replied to my last message >.>)

Night 8 begins now.

My my my what a busy night!

The mafia don was in a bad mood, there was too much information floating about. *splat* A ape was killed while protecting a man with a green suit on.

Rokhead is dead. She was The librarian from discworld. She was good.

A man in a blue suit was stuck in the air, all the oxygen being pressed from his lungs. Suddenly he drops to floor, he looks around to see a man in a black suit hung up in a web. The blue suited man makes a run for it to his prior engagment.

A teenager was invited to a party. He didnt want to go but couldnt see a way out of it. A man in a blue suit tagged along and watched the teenager from the shadows as 4 people plied with 3 million year old booze aboard a mining ship. He helped him home and told him to stay in bed for the next day.

Day 8 begins now.

15 People left (Majority is 8)

Beggilax

Darksnowman

DomJcg

Dyson

Eenuh

Jayseven

Jonnas

Lazyboy

Masse

MoogleViper

Mr Paul

Mundi

The Fish

Vicar

Zell

Can someone tell me what the mining ship red dwarf is?

Because I think I found out who the crew of it are.

Can someone tell me what the mining ship red dwarf is?

Because I think I found out who the crew of it are.

Let's see, the Red Dwarf is a british sci-fi comedy, IIRC. The crew is made up of a human, a cat-man, a robot and a hologram.

I find it weird that the entire crew is a single player, though.

Let's see, the Red Dwarf is a british sci-fi comedy, IIRC. The crew is made up of a human, a cat-man, a robot and a hologram.

I find it weird that the entire crew is a single player, though.

Actually I got a list of players who are in it.

I doubt they are mafia since that would just be stupid for me to get to know who they are so easily.

Actually I got a list of players who are in it.

I doubt they are mafia since that would just be stupid for me to get to know who they are so easily.

They may be neutral...

But it's still weird for you to have a list of the 4 people in the group. Any chance that list is wrong? Or that one of the members is secretly associated with the mafia?

I dunno but speaking of neutral, my post yesterday propaply went unnoticed but I investigated you and I found out that you are neither good or evil just ruthless.

Care to enlighten us on who you are?

I dunno but speaking of neutral, my post yesterday propaply went unnoticed but I investigated you and I found out that you are neither good or evil just ruthless.

Care to enlighten us on who you are?

Not yet. I can do a few of things, but I'd rather keep quiet about them.

Oops forgot to add... 1 person is silenced and will not count towards the majority.

People voting 14 - majority 8

I missed the end of yesterday... I see Moogle was mafia. We did good. However, it means I didn't realise it was time to get a PM in so I have no new info today. Sorry. :(

Well the buzz seems to have gone from the mafia games. Il think about it tonight but what with job hunting and everything my time is now limited. I might close the game off and award everyone left a point.

do that and die.

... in a no-respect-for-you sort of way :) Seriously; whatever.

Yeah all of them are pretty much dead now. Theres not enough people taking part actively and even those who are aren't putting the effort in that there was in the early games that chair hosted. (I'm guilty of that for sure)

It's a real shame. I think the people who want to participate still would, but if there's not much they can do it's hard to participate. I think they've probably grown a bit too much, and now it's the summer lots of people are doing other things. I say the ones that are on now should finish, then there should defo be a break before trying to bring them back again later in the year. No offence to the fish and dyson, i know it must take a lot of effort to set up one of these games, and i know you have outside lives too, but its hard for people to keep interest and participate if the nights last sooo long.