NEurope
Esequiel

SciFi-Fantasy Mafia

Well, now we must finish the ones in motion. I believe the lack of speed right now stems mainly from the hosts themselves, for one reason or the other (holidays, exams, whatever).

As soon as we finish the current ones, yeah, let's take a summer break. Until then, random vote! Or something. This game needs movement.

Vote: Beggilax

It's a real shame. I think the people who want to participate still would, but if there's not much they can do it's hard to participate. I think they've probably grown a bit too much, and now it's the summer lots of people are doing other things. I say the ones that are on now should finish, then there should defo be a break before trying to bring them back again later in the year. No offence to the fish and dyson, i know it must take a lot of effort to set up one of these games, and i know you have outside lives too, but its hard for people to keep interest and participate if the nights last sooo long.

This is true.

However it does depend on people sending in night PM's a lot of the time. Sometimes people don't get them in for days.

However! I feel as if I should get something rolling. I shall Vote: Jayseven, because it is fairly obvious that the mafia are going to win this game, at least to me. And if he doesn't want the game to end..then he wants the points right?! And doesn't want many others to get them?

Ok this probably doesn't make sense. But I'm sticking with my late night instinct!

Well, I guess we need to get things going again...

Vote: Jayseven

Unless someone comes up with something better.

Dd everyone chose to ignore me revealing that Jonnas is neither good or evil?

Which effectively making him neutral which works against the town...

Vote Jonnas

Change Vote: Jayseven, then.

Mundi, I must say, that piece of info you have is a bit strange. Certainly not the first thing I would say about my character (it's not really incorrect, just...odd).

But don't mind me. I win with the town, so there's no reason to dispose of me. And I can still help against the mafia.

Well my info was that your not good not evil and your ruthless.

My information has never been wrong.

*schocked face* Er, you'll find that I don't want the game to end because I am a mafia whore, and think it will be of great injustice for any of the games to just splutter and die.

Also I have an awesome role.

I'm going to (change?)vote: Jonnas because there is information on this target.

Why is it obvious the mafia are gonna win? I thought we were doing ok. I'm not gonna vote Jayseven because I targeted him a few nights ago, and from what I can work out/ found out he seems to be good... so seeing as I don't fancy speeding up the apparently inevitable mafia win, I won't vote for someone I believe is good. Well, neutral at worst. (I hope.)

I wouldn't mind going for people that don't participate but I thought Esequiel was gonna take care of those fiends, so... DYSON I'm gonna vote for you for three reasons.

1- that letter "the Don, five letters" fits with Dyson

2- I have a hunch... see, its more than just voting on a whim

3- to get you out, so you can run Bare Bones

Vote: Dyson

Well my info was that your ruthless.

My information has never been wrong.

I'm not saying it's wrong. I'm saying "ruthless" is a bit harsh.

Thinking about it, I'm probably like Dyson in the Animafia. Any piece of info regarding me is slightly twisted to make me look bad.

Why is it obvious the mafia are gonna win? I thought we were doing ok. I'm not gonna vote Jayseven because I targeted him a few nights ago, and from what I can work out/ found out he seems to be good... so seeing as I don't fancy speeding up the apparently inevitable mafia win, I won't vote for someone I believe is good. Well, neutral at worst. (I hope.)

I wouldn't mind going for people that don't participate but I thought Esequiel was gonna take care of those fiends, so... DYSON I'm gonna vote for you for three reasons.

I can agree with this line of reasoning. I voted for Dyson a while back for the same reason (5 letters), but no one listened to me.

Change Vote: Dyson

Well there are more people with a five letter name, but if you think Jayseven is good (or maybe neutral) then there's no point in voting for him...

Change vote: Dyson

Voting me out on the 5 letter thing..that really grinds me.

It just seemed at the time that Jayseven was wanting more points for the leaderboard. That said, at the time I was just looking for someone to lynch to get some sort of a ball rolling..

So it does seem unfair to vote Jayseven out.

As for voting me out on the Bare Bones thing; I'm still waiting for the chuffing Mafia to send me tonight's target! :nono:

At the least I can't believe you're voting me out because I have 5 letters in my username - as I mentioned before, the powers are in character right? So surely it's not the username behind the character that would be classified as having 5 letters by the characters - it'd be the character name?

Change vote: No lynch for now.

Well, Dyson, as i said before, better you than me...

Sorry buddy...

I personally don't think anyone should be lynched on the 5 letter basis thing. I'm going to go for Jonnas with Jayseven..

Vote: Jonnas

Might I advise you to investigate me tonight Mundi?

Dyson 7

Jonnas 3

No lynch 1

Majority 8

No i didnt count wrong.

Day will end at 8pm.

Dyson 7 - Lazyboy, Maase, Eenuh, Jonnas, Darksnowman.

Jonnas 3 - Dyson, Jayseven, Mundi.

Ignore the no lynch >.>

Majority 8

...I dunno what to say, really. Though I ask you once more to consider the ludicrous reasons for lynching me; because my name has 5 letters in it? Utter rubbish. You'll see that's not the case.

The day is over. The town couldnt get the last vote they needed but were they even on the right track?

Send in your PM's to Esequiel NOW!

The mafia Don was still in high spirits. All this time and not a single person had targetted "it". *Splat*

Lazyboy is dead. He was Rimmer part of the Red Dwarf crew. He was good.

The blue suited man was inside his.... house. There was a large bang outside and when he went for a look he saw that someon had covered his..... house in a massive web. All of a sudden an alarm rang from inside......

A big man in black slept with a furry teddy.

A teenager with the weight of the world on his shoulders followed a strange man all night..... Waste of time really as he never does anything at night!

Day 9 begins now.

13 People left (Majority is 7)

Beggilax

Darksnowman

DomJcg

Dyson

Eenuh

Jayseven

Jonnas

Masse

Mr Paul

Mundi