NEurope
Esequiel

SciFi-Fantasy Mafia

*sigh* Better to stop lying. 'Twas worth a shot.

No, I ain't a digimon. Yes, I'm Darth Vader. Why didn't I tell you before? Because no one would believe Vader isn't evil. I also lied about my powers. I can only kill.

My winning condition is to kill everyone, but I've been concentrating more on taking out the mafia (and Mundi).

I'm about to be lynched anyway, so I'm asking you to leave me alive until we take out the mafia. I'll behave, kill only those who seem suspicious, and agree to be lynched after the mafia gets taken care of. If I break this promise, you can lynch me (if I don't die overnight).

By the way, I was telling the truth about the man in a black suit. He's the one responsible for the webs, and has a spider symbol. I stumbled upon this info by mere chance.

It seems too dangerous to me. Sorry. I think we need to get rid of somebody, and the town doesn't win until all threats are taken care of. That would technically include you too if your win condition is that you need to kill everyone else - thus, we can't win.

Vote: Jonnas

It seems too dangerous to me. Sorry. I think we need to get rid of somebody, and the town doesn't win until all threats are taken care of. That would technically include you too if your win condition is that you need to kill everyone else - thus, we can't win.

I know I'll lose anyway. I'm just asking to be kept alive until the mafia's done for.

I'll help, and if I kill someone who isn't suspicious (or inactive), I get lynched with no further discussion.

If you want to get someone lynched, I suggest someone who doesn't usually talk, like Vicar or Beggilax.

I call your bluff on the win condition and say that you have another win condition and your asked to be kept alive so you can snatch victory.

Suspcious folk are for the investigators to find out if they should be lynched not killed by someone who thinks they are suspicious.

Also Vicar and Beggilax are good so you can lay off them.

Suspcious folk are for the investigators to find out if they should be lynched not killed by someone who thinks they are suspicious.

Also Vicar and Beggilax are good so you can lay off them.

Bah! Have it your bloody way!

BTW, just who have you investigated thus far, exactly?

Jonnas, you're really dangerous, sorry buddy, but you're the only lead we got...

(Aside from the 5 Letters thing, you can vote me...) PLEASE DON'T, ITS NOT TRUE.

*catches up with thread*

Yeah I'll go with Jonnas here.

Jonnas 8 : Mundi, Eenuh, Maase, Dyson, Jayseven, Mr-Paul, Zell.

Majority 7.

The town gathered around the man in black. This was it, they had him cornered. With a swish of crimson blade the man took his own life.

Jonnas is dead. He was Darth Vader. He was neutral.

12 People left

Beggilax

Darksnowman

DomJcg

Dyson

Eenuh

Jayseven

Masse

Mr Paul

Mundi

The Fish

Vicar

Zell

Inactives will be killed tonight. There is a chance this could end the game. Dont blame me. Blame the people who dont take part.

Night 10 begins now. PM ESEQUIEL.

You have until 8pm tommorrow to send in your PM's. Prepare for the cull.

The mafia don was sick of riddles. "It" rounds a corner and takes aim at a man in a green suit..... but for some strange and un-explainable reason changes its mind and realises that fate has picked one of its own today. *splat*

Eenuh is dead. He was Venom. He was mafia. His death was foretold by someones future incarnation.

Venom was following the man in the blue suit who in turn was looking for him. Anyone watching would notice that venom was being followed by two others! Quite a funny sight im sure you will agree.

A mad cackle rings across the town:

Tick Tock better not stop,

1 more wrong and,

You'll all be gone.

What explodes suddenly, often without warning or sound?

Day 10 begins now.

11 People left (Majority is 6)

Beggilax

Darksnowman

Dyson

Jayseven

Jonnas

Masse

Mr Paul

Mundi

The Fish

Vicar

Zell

Domjcg is dead. He was Harry Potter. He was good and had some of the best powers in the game. He died due to inactivity.

Sorry i didnt know >.> I do now i saw your bra in the purchase thread :D

Did i miss it in the thread? If not... he didnt tell me.

Check the Forum Mk.II

On with the game!

One Wrong and we all go wrong?

*Glups*

Wait... Didn't Don kill Eenuh? Why would he do that X_X...

Was this a trick? What hapenned?

The man in the blue suit caused the mix-up... Whoever that is ought to know who the Don is then, I presume?

Quite the clusterfuck we have here. Two other people followed Eenuh that night so it might be tough pinpointing the killer.

His death was foretold by someone's future incarnation? Has somebody been revived at any point? I can't remember. If so, I think we have our lynch for the day.

The man in the blue suit caused the mix-up... Whoever that is ought to know who the Don is then, I presume?

I temporarily got the power to glimpse into the future which meant I could change the Don´s target and I went for the 5 name theory of who the don is.

It boiled down too either Maase or Eenuh.

So going for the five letter theory Maase could be the don.

Vote: Maase

I also know that the don´s original target has in common with the don is that he has a 5 letter name and taking into account that Maase is the don:

Dyson

Mundi

Vicar

I have been proven to be the blue suit and I know that Vicar is good so going by this Dyson is the riddler.

Well if Dyson is the riddler, isn't that a bad thing?!

Yeah most likely, I think that the Don is a bigger target for now.

About them riddles I think we have to answer them wrong so he can win and solving them only prevents someone else from being wrong but I´m just guessing here.

"one more wrong and you'll all be gone" disturbs me greatly, to be honest... If anything it's much more pressing than this 5-letter Don business.

Vote: Dyson.

Also; just because you're the blue suit doesn't mean you're good or bad :P I'm not going to vouch for you, but I will trust you for now.