N-Europe

SciFi-Fantasy Mafia

Esequiel

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have stumbled upon cryptic info on a few people... but I'm not sure what to make of it. I don't have it in these words but from what I can tell, Jayseven is most probably good. I need to put what I have together with the write up and see what else I can work out.

Actually its simple enough. Shino is the other man that died and its him that utters those final five words. I dunno what they mean though... so... that's me done for now.

Edit time. Ignore that above that I had already put in and now struck through... cos I was wrong. What I have is that O_W had a note from Shino on him, that said, "The Don, five letters."

Edit time. Ignore that above that I had already put in and now struck through... cos I was wrong. What I have is that O_W had a note from Shino on him, that said, "The Don, five letters."

...Dyson? Or was it actually Shino? Or Maase, Vicar, Mundi, Eenuh, Gizmo?

Mundi is already proven to be good, right?

Anyway, let's take a risk

Vote: Dyson

I've already replied to that. If you don't believe that I'm good then investigate me.

Well I could do that but, the fact that you torture people for information (according to you) and when you targeted me the "other me" couldn´t investigate the target he was supposed to check says a lot about what side you may be on.

Well I could do that but, the fact that you torture people for information (according to you) and when you targeted me the "other me" couldn´t investigate the target he was supposed to check says a lot about what side you may be on.

When I investigate somebody they do not speak the next day. My pm didn't say anything about roleblocking but that may occur.

And yes I am good. Although you won't believe me unless you investigate me.

Guest Maase

*Look at his name..*

*Run away*

Well, i guess i'l be lynched sooner or later then, damn, i was holding without saying shit now lol.

Vote: Dyson

Sorry, better you than me, :P

I too would like to know the reason behind this. The Don, five letters..it seems like it'd be a character name, not a player name, as it's an in character thing right? So someone playing as someone with 5 letters in the name..

If anyone can understand what I mean? Lynching me on the basis that I have 5 letters in my surname seems a bit absurd.

Well, I voted Dyson at random. For the record, I do think it's the user that has 5 letters in the name.

But good point on Moogleviper. I had forgotten about that.

Change Vote: MoogleViper

Mainly because I don't buy your story.

Night 1: Scubahood is good and can protect.

2: was roleblocked

3: Rokhed is the librarian from Discworld who can protect people

4: Mundi is good. I only managed to get half of him or something. (ask mundi. Es put (long story don't ask))

5: Roleblocked again

You can check that with the list of silenced people.

Night 1: Scubahood is good and can protect.

2: was roleblocked

3: Rokhed is the librarian from Discworld who can protect people

4: Mundi is good. I only managed to get half of him or something. (ask mundi. Es put (long story don't ask))

5: Roleblocked again

You can check that with the list of silenced people.

I'd like to contradict 3

He beat me up =[ he was hairy and orange, so unless i missed something, he's not the librarian, unless that is a monkey...

I'd like to contradict 3

He beat me up =[ he was hairy and orange, so unless i missed something, he's not the librarian, unless that is a monkey...

The informationa I got was that he was an orangutan who protects people and that we should be careful what we call him. That suggests the librarian from discworld to me. Did you refer to him as a monkey during the day? (you've just done it again so you may get a beating.)

The informationa I got was that he was an orangutan who protects people and that we should be careful what we call him. That suggests the librarian from discworld to me. Did you refer to him as a monkey during the day? (you've just done it again so you may get a beating.)

Nope, i targetted him and he beat me up, i didn't outright call him anything other than rokhed

Guest Maase

Change Vote: No Lynch

Uff, im glad that it isn't the Username, lol.

Hum... Im not in the Sci-Fi thing, but... Is Sylar Sci-Fi? Or maybe Alien?

A mad cackle rings across the town, from out of nowhere a voice booms:

3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 hahahahahaha

Riddle Me Rah, Riddle me Ree,

I'm Brown on the outside,

I'm White on the inside.

With Eyes but not ears.

What am I?

Oook. Ook.

Dom and Dyson have been injured and are unable to speak for the rest of the day. There votes will not count.

15 people playing. Majority is 8.

Riddle Me Rah, Riddle me Ree,

I'm Brown on the outside,

I'm White on the inside.

With Eyes but not ears.

What am I?

A potato?

Also, whats this with Rokhed's character? I'm not familiar with the series or whatever. Is he potentially a threat?