NEurope
Esequiel

SciFi-Fantasy Mafia

Looking at the riddle getting the riddler seems more pressing.

Vote: Dyson

I´m not demanding that you trust me.

I just thinke I have done enough good to earn some trust.

I targeted Eenuh and it looks like she... or "it" is the Don.

Vote: Eenuh

I don´t know how to break it down to you but.... Eenuh is dead

What? Im not the Don :\

Why would we trust you?

And why are we voting Dyson? Didn't get it yet, is he the riddler?

In that case:

Vote: Dyson

For the third time, better you than me xD

Change Vote: No Lynch

Wow... Wow...

Maybe he wins with that?

Change vote: No lynch.

Yeah, totally.

Anyway can we get back to the original kill for the day?

Change Vote: Maase

Someone we have EVIDENCE against?

Someone we have EVIDENCE against?

Yeah you, we know that the Don´s target has a 5 letter name and so do you

We know that you don´t do anything at night and we know the riddles appear only during the day so we can assume that the power of the person who is the riddler works during the day.

I don´t know how to break it down to you but.... Eenuh is dead

Just testing. But I'm willing to change vote if you really want.

Change vote: Dyson

Dyson 7: Maase, Darksnowman, Mr-paul, jayseven, mundi.

The day is over. The town had there target. They circled round the man in the green suit, the strange strange man who had a fixation with riddles and word plays.

The town pulled out there pitch forks ready to kill when all of a sudden he started laughing.

A mad cackle rings across the town:

Tick Tock better not stop,

1 more wrong and,

You'll all be gone.

Should have looked,

Should have listened,

In 3 seconds flat,

Il see your blood glisten.

BOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOM

BOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOM

Everyone is dead. Dyson wins the game.

The Riddler (Batman) NEUTRAL Dyson

You are The Riddler. You are obsessed with Riddles, Mind Games and Puzzles. Each night you must send me a Riddle, which will be told to the town during the day phase. If the town Fail to answer your riddle 5 times you win.

More to follow, congratulations Dyson!!!!

How does lynching him count towards not answering the riddle?

Did you anwser the riddle? No? Then you chose who to lynch, thus the day ends. No anwser means.... boom.

Your the one in control but I still think it´s stupid.

Darth Vader (Star Wars) NEUTRAL Jonnas

You are darth Vader. You hate everything and everyone. You may Kill 1 person each night. You win when everyone with killing powers dies.

Voldemort (Harry Potter) NEUTRAL Nintendohnut

You are Voldemort. You want to take over the world. You win if you kill Harry Potter with Avada Kedavra a spell you must survive 7 nights to learn. You learn a new spell every day, the longer you survive the stronger you become. If Harry Potter is killed before hand you will be given a new target.

1st Spell - Legilimens - You can use this spell on any target and see what they do during the night.

2nd Spell – Crucio – Cause intolerable pain to your target to gather information

3rd Spell – Duro – Turns your target into stone for 1 night, they are roleblocked.

4th Spell – Taboo – Anytime a person says your name in the day phase they die.

5th Spell – Imperio – Gives you complete control of a person for 1 night. Pick your target and in turn pick there target.

6th Spell – Langlock – Sticks the targets tounge to the roof of there mouth. They are silenced and you get there vote.

7th and Final Spell – Avada Kedavra – The killing curse. There is no protection from this spell. If you attack someone protected the protector will die instead. Using this spell always results in one death.

[/b]

[b]Alien Queen (Alien) MAFIA DON EVIL Masse

You are the Alien Queen. You target one person each night decided by your mafia. They die. Your life is simple. When investigated you appear as good. You get a double Vote.

Judge Death (Judge Dredd) EVIL MoogleViper

You are Judge Death. You may choose 1 player each night and interrogate them to find there role. This player will be too badly hurt to speak during the next day.

The Emporor (Star Wars) EVIL Shino

You are The Emporor. You can force people to do your bidding. Select your target and choose who they must vote for. If they do not vote for your selected target they die.

Dalek Emporor (Dr Who) EVIL Zell

You are the Dalek Emporor. You cannot die at night. When the Mafia Don is targeted you may recruit a player of your choice into the mafia.

The Terminator (Terminator 2) EVIL Mr Paul

You are the Terminator. You are a T-1000. You shut down at night and become vunerable. You cannot be lynched. If the town lynch you, you disappear and kill the first person to name you as lynched.

The Joker (Batman) EVIL Haggis

You are The Joker. You can stay with one Mafia member each night. Using your special traps anyone targeting the person you are staying with will be caught and silenced!

Venom (Spiderman) EVIL Eenuh

You are Venom. Your superhuman reflexes are a match for anyone. Using your own silk you can trap 1 target in a huge web. They cannot be attacked again for the night but they are also unable to act. There alive but role blocked. Use you power wisely.

Dr Who (Dr Who) GOOD Mundi

You are Dr Who. Know to only a few people you tirelessly work against the forces of evil. At night you can stay in your Tardis, you will be invunrable. If you choose to leave your tardis you may investigate 1 person. If you are in your tardis when targetted you may find some unexpected results.

David Lister (Red Dwarf) GOOD Vicar

You can communicate with your fellow crew members. As the leader you may pick 1 person to target each night to have a drink with. After a few drinks you should be able to find out if they are good or bad, the downside is that all you have to drink is 3 million year old whisky and that leaves your target unable to talk during the next day phase.

Frodo Baggins (Lord Of The Rings) GOOD Dan Dare

You are Frodo Baggins. You are hiding from the forces of evil and must pick 1 person to stay with each night. You’re a good listener maybe you will “overhear” something. Anything that happens to the person you stay with happens to you instead.

Ellen Ripley (Alien) GOOD Coolness Bears

You are Ellen Ripley. Suspicious of everyone you do not rest. You do not sleep. You watch and learn. You may target 1 person at night. You may also target 1 person during the day however if you do you lose your vote.

Harry Potter (Harry Potter) GOOD Domjcg

You are Harry Potter. You learn something new every night you survive.

1st Night – Spell - Protego – Protects your target against 1 kill. You can NOT target yourself.

2nd Night - Potion – Veritaserum – You make a Truth potion. You can use it now or later but you only get 1 potion. Your target will be forced to tell the truth during the day phase to any question asked.

3rd Night – Spell – Colloportus – Prevents your target against being tracked. You can NOT target yourself.

4th Night – Potion – Life Potion – You make a Healing potion. You can use it now or later but you only get 1 potion. When the day write up appears you can choose 1 dead person to “revive”. They will only be around for the day phase.

5th Night – Spell – Confundo – Causes your target to become dazed and confused making any information they gather wrong.

6th Night – Spell – Expelliarmus - Protects yourself against being targetted.

7th Night – Spell – Expecto Patronum – This spell is so powerfull it can protect 2 people from ANY attack. The lucky ones you choose will not be able to be killed, tracked, kidnapped etc for 1 night. It is a 1 use only spell.

The Librarian (Discworld) GOOD Rokhead00

You are the Librarian. Each night you chose one person to protect, they will be protected against being targeted once. If you are called a monkey during the day phase, the following night the person who called you Monkey will be beaten up and silenced for 1 day.

The Terminator (Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles) GOOD Scubahood

You are The Terminator a T-888. You are here to protect the Townsfolk. You can protect 1 person each night. You blend in with the towns folk very well. Terminators cannot kill you. You do not vote. If you find John Conner you can talk with him in PM.

Sam Beckett (Quantum Leap) GOOD Gizmo

You are Sam Beckett. Due to a bizarre experiment you have the power to transport yourself into other people’s bodies. Your target will be roleblocked. The next day you return to your own body.

Sam Vimes (Discworld) GOOD VoLcOm

You are Commander Sam Vimes of the Ankh-Morpork City Watch. Each night you can do 1 of 2 things:

1) Arrest someone and lock them in the cells. They are roleblocked and you get there vote for the next day.

2) Lock yourself in the cells, lose your vote for the next day, BUT be invunrable for the night.

John Connor (The Terminator) GOOD Darksnowman

You are John Conner leader of the Townies. Using your computer skills you can track 1 person each night. Your vote is double. If you manage to find your terminator you will be able to talk with them in PM.

Aragorn (Lord Of The Rings) GOOD Jayseven

You are Aragorn sworn to protect the town. You can follow 1 person each night and see what they do / what they have done to them.

Kryten (Red Dwarf) GOOD Beggilax

You can communicate with your fellow crew members. You must help decide who Lister should target. When asked a question in the day you cannot lie if you do your head explodes and you die. Your cool logic makes your targets information more reliable.

Rimmer (Red Dwarf) GOOD Lazyboy

You can communicate with your fellow crew members. You must help decide who Lister should target. Your such lying coward you can usually tell one of your own which means that the targets information is more reliable. If you are targeted to be killed you can sacrifice a fellow crew member to take your place, though you do not have to.

The Cat (Red Dwarf) GOOD The fish

You can communicate with your fellow crew members. You must help decide who Lister should target. Your nose makes the information you get from your target more reliable. Your nose also alerts you if you are being watched.

Legolas (Lord Of The Rings) GOOD Cube

You are Legolas. Using you Bow you smite those you think are evil. You get one Arrow per night. You may save these arrows up but can only target one person per night.

Douglas Quade (Total Recall) GOOD/NEUTRAL/EVIL Oxigen_Waste

You are Douglas Quade. You don’t remember your past but every night you target a person in the hope of remembering something. Who were you? What did you do? And why cant you remember? There may be people you want to avoid, if you Target these people your alignment will be changed.

Targeting John Conner will force you to remember about your past. You will remember that you used to be a Mafia Hitman. Filled with rage over your past you want to die. To win you must get yourself lynched.

Targetting the Mafia Don will force you to remember how much fun you had being a Mafia Hitman. Getting straight back into your role you kill the Mafia Don and take over as the Boss.

Luke Skywalker (Star Wars) GOOD/NEUTRAL/EVIL Tellyn

You are Luke Skywalker. You are still young and have much to learn about the ways of the force. You can target 1 person each night, for each good person you target your knowledge of the force will increase and you will send your thoughts out through the force….. Or the write up . There are people who will use your power against you. If you target certain people your alignment will be changed.

Targeting Darth Vader will push you to the Neutral Side. You will gain the power of the Force Choke and will be able to Kill one person per night. You will be able to talk in PM with Darth Vader. You will win when only you and Vader survive.

Target The Emporor and you will join forces with him and become Evil. Together you will Kill the mafia Don and reign over the mafia. You will learn how to kill using your mind. You will be able to kill 1 time every night.

Now to tell you my thoughts on the game. There were only a few certain people who had night powers who remained active all the time.

Darksnowman

Moogleviper

Mundi

Jonnas

Masse

Kudos to you you played a great game..... dyson was active but always late >.>

Some of you are saying worst game ever? Hmmm the fact that each riddle had a warning so you knew they were dangerous didnt help? Really you should have tried to anwser them.

The don could have been caught much earlier. There was a message to someone saying "The don is a fundamental concept of physics" or something to that effect. The fundamental concept of physics is "mass".

Because each role was random meant that well.... it was random. Inactive people got good roles, 1 investigator quit, 1 never sent a pm. The town drew the short straw AND zell. Zell could only do something if Maase was targeted >.> And he never was.

Anyways i wont be doing another one, too much time and effort to have people be inactive and moan afterwards. You just need to read the clues i guess.

Oh and Tellyn deserves extra points for this, poor guy.

:D

It was damn near impossible finding or thinking of these riddles. That last one is one my friend told me. I am surprised nobody made an attempt to answer them at all considering there were warning given within the riddle exclamations, lol.

So yeah - I wanted the day to end quicker today without anyone answering my riddle.

The answer was "the population" by the way. :P

That´s it Dyson you just made my list!

The grammatically correct one!