NEurope
Esequiel

SciFi-Fantasy Mafia

From what I understood, Rokhed doesn't like being called the m-word. As long as you don't call him that directly, we'll be fine.

And the riddle... I dunno what kind of object has figurative eyes in the english language, so I'll go with Potato, too.

Nope, i targetted him and he beat me up, i didn't outright call him anything other than rokhed

I think rokhed = monkey qualifies.

I was goading everyone in to calling me a monkey, just for the hell of it.

A mad cackle rings across the town, from out of nowhere a voice booms:

Damn you gizmo, damn you!!!!!!!

Majority is 8

Moogleviper 1

No lynch 2

I'm wondering; what do the riddles do? Do we have to get a certain amount right at which point something happens, do we have to avoid not getting a certain amount, are they pointless distractions to discussion?

And Rokhed, why would you want to silence people? What's your actual role?

I'm wondering; what do the riddles do? Do we have to get a certain amount right at which point something happens, do we have to avoid not getting a certain amount, are they pointless distractions to discussion?

And Rokhed, why would you want to silence people? What's your actual role?

*ahem*

Night 1: Scubahood is good and can protect.

2: was roleblocked

3: Rokhed is the librarian from Discworld who can protect people

4: Mundi is good. I only managed to get half of him or something. (ask mundi. Es put (long story don't ask))

5: Roleblocked again

You can check that with the list of silenced people.

I'm sure he can confirm.

Sorry, missed that.

Although I'm still not sure whether to trust you.

Sorry, missed that.

Although I'm still not sure whether to trust you.

*sigh* Ask him, investigate me. I can investigate whoever you choose. I can investigate you if you want. But whoever it is will be silenced for the day.

Day is running on. Will end at 8pm unless i get requests not to.

Day 6 over. Town sux, cant fight its way out of a wet paper bag, if they had any more info it would be basically telling them everything. No lynch again. Night 7 begins now. PM's TO ESEQUIEL THIS TIME.

A "thing" walked down a quiet street minding its own business. All of a sudden an invisible force pushes him against a wall forcing its breath out of him. Ook. Luckily the ape was around to help.

A teenager with the weight of the world on his shoulders follows a man in a blue suit.

A man in a blue suit stands there confused not sure if what he is seeing is real or not. Maybe he needs a rest, after all can someone really try and kill a corpse... can they kill without using there hands? And do apes really protect people?

The mafia don was in high spirits. Time for a snack. *Splat*

Gizmo is dead. He was good. He was Sam Beckett and would "leap" into other people for a night.

Night 7 is over. Day 7 begins now.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

16 People left (Majority is 9)

Beggilax

Darksnowman

DomJcg

Dyson

Eenuh

Jayseven

Jonnas

Lazyboy

Masse

MoogleViper

Mr Paul

Mundi

Rokhed00

The Fish

Vicar

Zell

I don't know anything about MoogleViper. My findings is that no one has targeted the Don so far.

I don't know anything about MoogleViper. My findings is that no one has targeted the Don so far.

hum, well we could narrow it down from there if everyone talked about who they targetted...

I was gonna say that... but all the mafia would just cover themselves by saying they'd targeted whoever the Don is. :(

I found out that Jonnas is neither good or bad just ruthless.

From what I see he´s neutral.

I reckon Moogleviper is Judge Death.

Vote : Moogleviper

I have very litle knowledge about Judge Death, I reckon he´s a bad guy if your voting for him, right?

I have very litle knowledge about Judge Death, I reckon he´s a bad guy if your voting for him, right?

Yep, he's a walking corpse that thinks all crime is committed by the living.

I protected Moogleviper last night, and seeing as I protected a corpse from being killed it looks pretty conclusive.

So an "invisible force" targeted MoogleViper, and you protected him from it. According to Wikipedia, Judge Death ain't a nice fellow to have around.

Vote: MoogleViper

So an "invisible force" targeted MoogleViper, and you protected him from it. According to Wikipedia, Judge Death ain't a nice fellow to have around.

Vote: MoogleViper

I suppose he could be neutral, as he's not evil as such, just motivated by a very warped sense of justice.

Still, even if neutral, he's a danger to everyone.

No Rokhed I've already said that I was Judge Dredd. It doesn't seem like anybody is going to believe me though. So just go ahead and lynch me if you want.

No Rokhed I've already said that I was Judge Dredd. It doesn't seem like anybody is going to believe me though. So just go ahead and lynch me if you want.

Sorry, but Judge Dredd isn't a corpse.

And there's clearly Judge Death in the game from the quote 'the crime is life the sentence is death', not been hearing any 'I am the law' anywhere.

Vote: Moogleviper

We should have done this yesterday then...

Fine just do it. I'm going to a party soon so I can't really be bothered to try and defend myself.

Fine just do it. I'm going to a party soon so I can't really be bothered to try and defend myself.

Clear sign of guilt.

Yeah ok then. Doesn't really matter what I say I'm a dead man anyway.

Jusge Death is a dead man.