NEurope
Esequiel

SciFi-Fantasy Mafia

No info here...

I wish I could vote someone who doesn't usually speak, but we don't have many here, other than CB and O_W (who hasn't been speaking in mafia games recently).

Hey, the Bare Bones one is a different matter. I just haven't been around as much. :heh:

Is there any investigators? There must be at least a couple.

That scares me a bit... I'm the only one to come forward as an investigator :shakehead

I know who one of the silencers is. And I think they are malicious...

Well, do tell. Silencers have a good chance of being mafiosos.

Right well I targeted Nintendohnut and found out that whoever he targeted, he hurt them (beat them up, I guess?) and they are silenced for today. That's all I got so obviously he can wangle his way out of this.

Right well I targeted Nintendohnut and found out that whoever he targeted, he hurt them (beat them up, I guess?) and they are silenced for today. That's all I got so obviously he can wangle his way out of this.

That is...interesting. Should we lynch him?

Let's hear what he has to say... He may not be a silencer, in that case.

Oh right,

Vote: Nintendohnut

Or else he won't answer

Vote: Nintendohnut

Unless he can convince, disprove blah blah bla me

I'd like to point out that there are two silenced people tonight so two people did it, and one of them is the orangutan from the Discworld series. He is most definitely a goodie, and so the assumption that I am immediately evil isn't fair. I promise you I am not mafia, and if someone would investigate me tonight you will see that!

Incidentally I had literally no idea that my power had that effect. Perhaps it was a one-off situation that depended on the person I targetted? I'm just guessing, I really didn't know the person was going to be silenced. In fact Darksnowman when I read your post I couldn't believe it was my name you said, I really thought you were talking about the ape when you said you knew one of the silencers. Seriously I was amazed when my name was the one you said. Seriously guys I swear I'm not a mafioso, and I didn't know I was the one who silenced today. I hope you can give me the benefit of the doubt today at least.

Hum, i really don't know if we can trust you, but i believe that voting him is too soon, after all.

But then we would have another scary "No Lynch" day, wich would give Mafia one more night to act.

What do we do?

As you sat two people were silenced today and that one of the silencers is a goodie.

Yet the way your describing this is as if your not the orangutan or the goodie as you says which puts you as the other guy who silenced someone and

A teenager with the weight of the world on his shoulders watches in horror as the person he was looking for hurts someone. The hurt person will be unable to talk for the next day.

Add the fact that in the write-up it says that there was a witness too the beating and we have a player coming forward as saying you silenced someone so we can assume that he was the witness.

Yeah, darksnowman had already said he saw Nintendohnut hurting someone. So darksnowman is the teenager, and he targetted Nintendohnut...

Dohnut, the person you targetted... Who was it?

I'd like to point out that there are two silenced people tonight so two people did it, and one of them is the orangutan from the Discworld series. He is most definitely a goodie,

That's not you though.

So, from what you're saying, you're neutral?

I didn't say that at all, I am a townie who was just gathering information. I didn't get anything useful from.....

Yeah, darksnowman had already said he saw Nintendohnut hurting someone. So darksnowman is the teenager, and he targetted Nintendohnut...

Dohnut, the person you targetted... Who was it?

Jayseven, to gather information. I just PM'd Esequiel to ask why I ended up hurting someone and he said that basically it was specific for the person I targetted. I don't know what that means for jayseven but I'd just like to re-iterate that this is a one-off and I have no idea how it happened.

That's not you though.

No Rokhed I never said it was and yes we all do know you are the ape (nearly said monkey but he doesn't like that), or at least are trying to convince us you are. You don't need to keep dropping hints :P

As I said, me hurting jayseven was specificly because I targetted him and I don't have any idea why it happened. I am a goodie just trying to gather info and until dark said I had hurt/silenced someone I had no idea it was me.

I hope that answers all your questions :S if not please ask more, I just want to clear my name for something that was an accident and I had no idea about.

I beleive he said he got no information.

From the looks of things there is not much to do for you, the only thing we have is your word that you are good against someone claiming to have witnessed you silencing someone by beating him violently up and the write-up confirms that.

Mundi can always investigate Jayseven. If he ends up silenced again, we know Dohnut is telling th truth.

If nothing happens...It's weird, and Dohnut should be investigated, afterwards.

The day will end at 8 AM in the morning. Send PM's early to MADDOG if you wish.

No Rokhed I never said it was and yes we all do know you are the ape (nearly said monkey but he doesn't like that), or at least are trying to convince us you are.

You could always investigate me to be sure.

Mundi can always investigate Jayseven. If he ends up silenced again, we know Dohnut is telling th truth.

If nothing happens...It's weird, and Dohnut should be investigated, afterwards.

Wouldn't it be easier just to investigate 'dohnut?

Wouldn't it be easier just to investigate 'dohnut?

Bah! Ok! Have it your bloody way! :heh:

DAY 3 IS NOW OVER

Again the town could'nt decide who to lynch.

Night 3 begins now, please send PM's to MADDOG asap.