NEurope
Esequiel

SciFi-Fantasy Mafia

A mad cackle rings across the town, from out of no where a voice booms:

Riddle me this, riddle me that,

I stop for blacks;

Two ways I can be placed through others!

But be warned; I'm not happy.

Dark i take it you got that from the word riddle?

Rok = monkey

yay

Yeah I'm only going by the fact that there's a riddle- it could point towards anything or anyone but I thought of the Riddler and his, "riddle me this, riddle me that, who's afraid of the big black bat?" antics.

Rokhed seems to be his usual big hairy beast self. :p

The day will end at 8pm. Send in your PMs to MADDOG early if possible.

Rokhed seems to be his usual big hairy beast self. :p

{Picks up faeces and hurls it at darksnowman.}

Wait, what's the point of having a day if you only let it last less than 24 hours? It gives people who are out for the day no chance to come forward with info, and if we want to vote there is literally no way that we will ever reach majority.

I understand that we want to make this game fast and keep the pace up but do that with the night times rather than the days.....?

Am I the only one who thinks this? If so please ignore me and I shall happily go along with it n shizz :D

I think too.

We need more time to get information, give us more time, Esequiel, please.

Btw, who's Judge Death rokhed was talking about? Is that about one game where you can arrest citizens, i remember one cool game about that with Judge on his name.

Yeah I'm inclined to agree, days should only be shortened when they start dragging because a decision can't be reached. It's the night times that take 2-3 days that make the games drag.

I agree with everybody who already spoke. The day should be shortened only when no visible progress is made.

If you want a set deadline, make the day a bit longer, definately. Maybe another real-life day?

@Maase: Is the game you're talking about Judge Dread? (Or something like that?)

The shortness of the day is due to lack of PMs the night before, we will allow more time as the game progresses.

Day 2 is over. The town could not decide who to lynch.

Please send in your targets for night 2 ASAP to MADDOG. If you have sent them to me, please resend them to MADDOG. The faster the PMs come in the better things will be.

I just thought I'd say bullshit on that, esequiel. You opened the 'night' for less than 12 hours, and you got more than 50% of people PMing, so that's a rubbish explanation.

11 hours to spend 30 seconds sending in a PM. Think thats long enough really. And the day was open for what 23 hours? And the only votes were no lynch? This games really simple, the more intrest people take the better it will be. If theres only 5 or 6 people saying anything and it looks like there will be no votes then we will move on.

During the day = people at school and work >.>

9 to 3? thats working hours man

Day 1 - non existant

Night 1 - 09:18 AM to 8pm (the post says 3pm but only because it was merged).

Day 2 - 8pm to 8pm.

11 hours for the first set of targets to be sent. 24 hours for the first day.

I dont see the problem here. In every mafia game iv played the game starts too slowly because there is either no info or no one willing to come forward. I recieved 13 PM's on night 1. 2 people were silenced. The game needs to move forward.

If you notice were giving it longer for the next day to begin to give more people a chance to send in PM's. Im working on a 3 strikes rule, so i hope people do send in PM's.

yup. This summer I'll be working from 9 'til 5 every weekday...

EDIT: Does that mean I already have a strike?

No first night everyone gets a let off. Just remember, just because it says the day ended at 3pm it was actually 8pm but it bloody merged. I also sent out PM's to everyone at about 4pm to let them know the game had started.

I work 8am to 5pm you know >.>

In a dark room a “thing” is getting ready for its next victim. “The crime is life, the sentence is death”...... *bang* Oook? A furry creature rushes into the room and saves the man in shackles. The man thanks the furry creature and heads off to find someone.

A man of nobility hides in the shadows and follows an elf... when out of the shadows comes a whisper.... “Crucio”. A blinding pain seizes the man and he falls to his knees begging for it to stop. “Where... is.... he?” comes the whisper........

A highly advanced machine walked the streets looking for someone. *splat* The don was very happy.

Scubahood is dead. He was a she, a T888 terminator sent back in time to help protect the town. He was good.

A teenager with the weight of the world on his shoulders watches in horror as the person he was looking for hurts someone. The hurt person will be unable to talk for the next day.

A man with a large smile is walking towards a friends house.... all of a sudden an invisible force pushes him up against a wall and chokes him to death.

Haggis is dead. He was the Joker. He was Mafia.

A boy is beaten up and will not be able to talk for the next day. There were orange hairs everywhere?!

2 People are silenced and will not be taking part in Day 3.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

22 People left (Majority is 11)

Beggilax

Coolness Bears

Cube

Darksnowman

DomJcg

Dyson

Eenuh

Gizmo

Jayseven

Jonnas

Lazyboy

Masse

MoogleViper

Mr Paul

Mundi

Nintendohnut

Oxigen_Waste

Rokhed00

Shino

The Fish

Vicar

Zell

Day 3 begins now.

Just to clarify I was one of the silenced players yesterday.

I had some info yesterday but because of me being silenced I couldn´t say much.

Apparently the person that I targeted told me that she is on my side.

I dunno if it means that she is on my side as in being good or that she is on my side as a reference too my character.