N-Europe

Spore Creature Creator Trial is out.

DiemetriX

Guest Maase

One question, guys.

When i start, i create monsters, and then i close.

When i enter again in the game, the Sporepedia says i have two creations, but they don't show them.

Anybody with the same problem?

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

K, was just wondering since both the Mac Creature Creator and full game is coming out on the same day as the PC version. I can wait a couple of days :D

Wo wo wo. There's a mac version!!! Shit best news i've had today.

Guest Maase

Ok, time to show my and my sister creatures.

I created Lakossia, here's the guy (Three mouths, two eyes, two arms, two legs, two ears, two Wings and a lot of weapons.

crelakossia067f5a43fulhk2.png

Then, my sister (9 years old) created Luzion (One mouth, two eyes, six arms, four legs, two ears, two wings, a rock and a lot of Weapons) PS: My sister has an wild Imagination.

creluzion067f5a46fulaw8.png

Here it is :)

Edit: Problably i'l show some videos later

I Can't play this *Is sad*

Everythings fine, except my Graphics card, was looking forward to having a bsh when I was downloading it and then Bam, "your Graphic card sucks" not in those worsd but bah non the less ;-;

Well i've got both powerpc and intel macs so i'm okay either way. Would like to check out the required specs if anyone has them.

Mac System requirements, according to ShackNews, are as follows:

- Mac OS X 10.5.3 Leopard or higher

- Intel Core Duo Processor

- 1024 MB RAM

- ATI X1600 or NVIDIA 7300 GT with 128 MB of Video RAM, or Intel Integrated GMA X3100

- At least 4.7GB of hard drive space for installation, plus additional space for creations.

What sucks is if you have an old pre-end-of-2007 MacBook, cos you can't play it owing to the fact it'll have a GMA 900 bugger in it. Then again, if you bought a Mac wanting to play games, you would've got an iMac or MacBook Pro.

Does the CC come with Spore itself?

In Spore, you evolve your race from a tiny microscopic creature right up to a highly advanced space race armed with peace rays o' doom, at which point you take off into the galaxy making peace with/obliterating every other user-made species you discover.