N-Europe

Stars Catalogue/Updates

Serebii

Got it! And 3000 seems surprisingly cheap considering the price of a lot of things on there!

EDIT: I got it in such a hurry I didn't pay much attention but wow - A double CD with 77 tracks!

EDIT 2: I'm continuing with my downloaded games surveys. For Rabbids land I decided to be honest, clicked on 'other' for all the options as to why I bought it and when it gave me the text box to explain why I bought it:

"I got home drunk and must have thought it was a good idea at the time. When I woke up and saw this on my home-screen the next day I realised the grave mistake I'd made. Rabbids games aren't the best..."

Still, it could have been worse. Could have been Funky Barn or something.

Edited by Josh64

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been a while since I bought anything from the catalogue... 3,000 stars is surprisingly affordable too! :D

Ugh, but it reminded me of how much I hate doing the surveys on the site... It's so slow and glitchy! (THAT BLOODY INVALID INPUT ERROR!!!! ARGH!!!"!^"!%"R"*!^" :mad::mad::mad: )

That's what puts me off buying anything more than anything else on there. I've got loads of games that I haven't registered yet, but I just can't be arsed to deal with that crappy site!

Been a while since I bought anything from the catalogue... 3,000 stars is surprisingly affordable too! :D

Ugh, but it reminded me of how much I hate doing the surveys on the site... It's so slow and glitchy! (THAT BLOODY INVALID INPUT ERROR!!!! ARGH!!!"!^"!%"R"*!^" :mad::mad::mad: )

That's what puts me off buying anything more than anything else on there. I've got loads of games that I haven't registered yet, but I just can't be arsed to deal with that crappy site!

Yeah, I'm the same. It takes an awfully long time to do it. It's ridiculous

Ooh... A 14 page booklet with gorgeous artwork, descriptions for every single track and a few words from Mahito Yokota & Koji Kondo is included. :love:

I was super impressed when I got the booklet out, you dont often get that kind of quality and attention to detail in a retail CD release these days so it's even more impressive on what is technically a free gift!

Only slight annoyance was the lack of track listing when putting it on my phone. TRACK 1, TRACK 2, etc.. god damn.

I still need 300 more points... and I won't get them until MK8 ... PLEEAAASE don't sell out.... :sad:

Have you checked the section for downloaded games? Perhaps there's one or two you haven't registered and can get stars from!

Only slight annoyance was the lack of track listing when putting it on my phone. TRACK 1, TRACK 2, etc.. god damn.

Weird, Media Go got the track names for me. I assume iTunes will as well. Had to pick the 4th option to get the English Track names.

Have you checked the section for downloaded games? Perhaps there's one or two you haven't registered and can get stars from!

Already done that... Plus I believe you now only get 28 days post purchase to fill out the questionnaire... :(

Already done that... Plus I believe you now only get 28 days post purchase to fill out the questionnaire... :(

If this is true then it must have been something introduced in the last week or so - Two weeks ago I was getting stars for stuff I'd downloaded on 3DS in 2012!

@Ike - It was iTunes I used, but this morning when I fired it up it did give me the option to choose the album (only like a week late :P)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I like it! No idea on how many stars I have though?

The only issue I have with the Stars Catalogue, is using all my stars on something and then worrying that something better will come along the next week. :heh: So it puts me off ever actually getting anything!