N-Europe

raging dispute

Guest bluey

which is more terrifying?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. which is more terrifying?

Guest bluey

ok so jamba and i dont really argue that often but when we do it's about VERY serious stuff... we need your help to settle this raging dispute:

which would be scarier:

1. waking up in the middle of the night to find a giant, hungry *REAL* grizzly bear looming over you with murderous intent

OR!!

2. waking up in the middle of the night to find a giant, hungry *CARTOON* gloomy bear looming over you with murderous intent

Brown_bear_rearing.jpgVS.img_2696.jpg

*censored for scaryness*

we needs your halps!! my vote, obviously, is for the cartoon bear - i cant imagine anything more terrifying than waking up to those giant vacant cartoon eyes staring down at you... O___O whereas jamba thinks a real bear (a la condemned 2) would be scarier....

ok so jamba and i dont really argue that often but when we do it's about VERY serious stuff... we need your help to settle this raging dispute:

which would be scarier:

1. waking up in the middle of the night to find a giant, hungry *REAL* grizzly bear looming over you with murderous intent

OR!!

2. waking up in the middle of the night to find a giant, hungry *CARTOON* gloomy bear looming over you with murderous intent

Brown_bear_rearing.jpgVS.img_2696.jpg

*censored for scaryness*

we needs your halps!! my vote, obviously, is for the cartoon bear - i cant imagine anything more terrifying than waking up to those giant vacant cartoon eyes staring down at you... O___O whereas jamba thinks a real bear (a la condemned 2) would be scarier....

LMAO WTF :wtf: BUt in all seriousness, there are BEARS IN CONDEMNED 2?! SPOILERS! *ahem* At first I thought the real bear, then it dawned on me, cartoon bears living in my universe and with a penchant for my flesh?! My mind would probably break down at all the times I saw a bear in a room and wondered if it moved around when no one was around...sitting...waiting...CARTOON BEAR WINS IT! :bowdown:

Ah MURRAY you win so hard.

But yeah... go play Condemned2 then vote. That's one fucking scary ass bear. Also, not that it really backs my point up but I was thinking more of the blue Gloomy Bear (one that used to be in Bluey's sig and now belongs to moi muhaha!) which seems a lot less scary than the pink one. Dunno why. Plus, thats a rubbish real bear pick!

Cmon:

Bear_attack.jpg

Guest bluey
You know a couple are good for each other when this is the kind of thing they argue over.

i'll have you know this is a very serious argument that has our relationship at breaking point (O___O)!! ...or at least it would do if i didnt have definitive proof that gloomy bears are scarier to wake up to. one of the following statements is a LIE:

(a) gloomies are scarier.

(b) jamba sleeps with his watch on.

n502507553_909364_2688.jpg

...you decide (^___^)v :heart:

p.s. WANTED: scanner (u____u)~

Ah MURRAY you win so hard.

But yeah... go play Condemned2 then vote. That's one fucking scary ass bear. Also, not that it really backs my point up but I was thinking more of the blue Gloomy Bear (one that used to be in Bluey's sig and now belongs to moi muhaha!) which seems a lot less scary than the pink one. Dunno why. Plus, thats a rubbish real bear pick!

Cmon:

Bear_attack.jpg

Aww, they're hugging!

Awesome drawing Bluey!

Grizzleys can end up like this:

Sedated!

gentle-ben-the-simpsons-20080317042632746-000.jpg

Gloomy bears are stronger in numbers like small ants, they have an eternal taste for blood due to the lack of digestion. Gloomy also cannot be sedated, but can be conquered after a short amount of time, much like fighting off a load of five year olds.

I'm going to have to go with Gloomy having the upper hands, they look a lot more...cunning.