N-Europe

What Position Do You Sleep In?

ReZourceman

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Currently, on my bed, with a pillow under my right knee as my leg is in plaster upto my fucking bollocks (nearly). Most uncomfortable ever.

Normally fall asleep on my front, or on my side, or splashed out all over the bed. My body normally likes to surprise me how I wake up

:(

i would quite enjoy that...pix please ^_^

Thats not a bad thing. I've seen pictures of Rokhed in the image gallery, I am very impressed. I for one am in favour of Rokhed's illustration.

I too would like to see you in your nightie rokhed!

I'll get a few done at bedtime tonight.

I sleep in many positions, quite often just sitting in my chair with my head lying over the back (result is a stiff neck...). But my most common way of sleeping I guess is just lying on my right side, on the bed with one arm on top of the pillow and the other beneath it.

Guest bluey

And me asleep in bed.

sleepinguz4.jpg

hehehe!! this one's awesome!!!

i go to sleep in a fairly normal "curled up with my blanket over me" kinda position, but i wake up in a different position each time... so i have no idea how i *sleep* O_o probably hanging from the ceiling or something... *shrug*

Guest Jordan

Apparently... I don't move when i'm asleep. At all.

Which seems right, since i always wake up in the same position i go to sleep in. Kinda weird really.

Guest bluey

i guess i must get up and do a dance or something cause i always end up in a TOTALLY different position. plus, same as coolness... i sleep the wrong way up on my bed..... but that's only due to LAN cable length (or lack thereof) vs. internet socket position.

Guest Jordan
but that's only due to LAN cable length (or lack thereof) vs. internet socket position.

You could just buy a longer ethernet cable from Akihabra (sp) or something... I bet you could get one with little lights along it! Oh oh, it'd be like Christmas.

I sleep in a fetal to semi-fetal position, all curled up usually. Although I move about 2000 times during the night.

Oh fuck yes. Truely a hero. I rate 9/10, lacked nudes, but chances are this forum wont accept that.

Nothing I personally don't wish to see (with no offence Rokhed), but not something thats breaking the rules or anything.

Oh fuck yes. Truely a hero. I rate 9/10, lacked nudes, but chances are this forum wont accept that.

Sorry darling, I don't do naked any more.

There are some XXX rated pics of me around the internet if you know where to look though.:wink: