N-Europe

chicken anyone?

Guest Jordan

Happy birthday Nando.

Nando rhymes with Pando... Which sounds like Panda. Enjoy this picture of a panda.

panda01.jpg

..thanks everyone who posted :yay:

My girlfriend, despite everything that has happened recently, gave me a special birthday with a fantastic Super Mario Bros. Cake (which I will post a picture of later :heh:), a cool Radio Control Mario Kart of Yoshi and rumours of a Liverpool Shirt on the way :D ..and her dad got me a GAME gift card with far too much money on it!

She also arranged a night of Pizza and Games with my friends, who got me a football, couple of books and some 'I don't have a clue what that is' presents :heh:

Thank you 'buttons :smile: ..and also thanks to darksnowman and alfredo mendosa (a forum regular....)

She also arranged a night of Pizza and Games with my friends, who got me a football, couple of books and some 'I don't have a clue what that is' presents :heh:

Pizza because she couldn't make / you / cook on your birthday. Rosalita sends her regards too.

"Your weapon is pitiful." :wink:

HTR0015.jpg

In celebration of your birthday, as about 2:10 this morning I had a Maryland Chicken, the finest fast food you will ever taste.

maryland1js8.th.jpg

If anyone wishes to visit me in Leicester within the next 30 days, we would most definately visit this fine establishment.