N-Europe

What have you won?

Katie

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cinema tickets (to see the little mermaid!! damn mcdonalds, i think that was when the phantom menace was showing too..) oh and Ana Matronic (the goddess in scissor sisters) compo, i won some of her shit which is now 2 months late!! damn postman...

You won the Ana Matronic compo? Cool, what was the winning entry? Sorry I couldn't help out with that.

Anyway I won some puffa jacket and some other stuff from The Disney Channel once, think thats it. And a few pounds on scratchcards if that counts.

yeah you helped out LOOAAADDS ashley, but it wasnt one of your designs that won, even though i entered some and they looked AMAZING. thanks!!

It was no problem, kind of fun. And theres no need to flatter me ;) Just wished I could have helped more, cause then it means the whole last five months wouldn't have been how they were. Anyway...

My foray into gaming was through buying a packet of biscuits. I bought 'em, wrote my name on the reciept, stuck said reciept in the competition box, and won me a Nintendo 64 with Super Mario 64 and Diddy Kong.

Vanilla cream, they were.

This summer I won a Wacom Graphire 3 (6x8) by entering an art contest on a site and getting in first place. And last week I think I won 2 Xbox360 games on the radio, though I don't know yet which ones. And I don't know when I'll get them so I can sell them. Tried to win an Xbox360 too in the same show that week, but they didn't announce who won it. Oh well.

This summer I won a Wacom Graphire 3 (6x8) by entering an art contest on a site and getting in first place. And last week I think I won 2 Xbox360 games on the radio, though I don't know yet which ones. And I don't know when I'll get them so I can sell them. Tried to win an Xbox360 too in the same show that week, but they didn't announce who won it. Oh well.

Would that happen to be on Studio Brussel?

Iwon a PDA Panache custom DS Stylus on http://www.n-central.com and then recently won a game of my choice on http://www.n-central.com and http://www.ps-central.com, although there wasnt much competition so if you enter the comp in my sig you stand a good chance of winning something. I also won £10 the first time i did the national lottery and have only played it 4 times since so ive taken more from the lottery than most of you chumps with a total profit of £5.

i got letter of the month in 'car' magazine a few years ago and won a horrifically expensive fountain pen. darn nice pen :)

then the next month my mum got letter of the month in 'top gear' magazine and won a palmpilot.

other than that other than the lottery and other gamblings i havnt really won anything.