NEurope
Katie

What have you won?

I was one of ten runners up on Fully Booked when I was about 10. I was disappointed not to get the huge main prize but I got a Fully Booked T-shirt as well as a Batman Forever T-shirt & cap and a model car. I also won a MK DD competition on the Warppipe forums, ok there were only about 15 people in it but I got the prizes nonetheless.

What have you won?

I once won a Snow White t-shirt out of a disney comic but thats it.

Im not lucky at all :(

5 of 6 numbers on the Virginia state lottery, which was at around 2 million dollars unfortunately about 12 other ppl did too so my prize was /12 and after taxes collected i wound up with only 1200 US dollars, and i missed the 6th number by only 2 (i had 43 instead of 45) :(

I have won a South t-shirt, I have no idea who South are, but I have their t-shirt. I won a CD player that passed Rolf Harris's hands, my greatest prize ever, but my brother stole it! I won the duck award (Or what ever it was called) in primary school for smartest child, I won bingo several times getting a 10p sweety. I won a dancing compotition at a halloween party (I got a box of Celebrations), and I won a musical bumps compo at a different halloween party (I got a Rugrats money box).

Yay!

Won loads of bits and pieces, plenty of free cinema tickets, and today I recieved a N Gage QD that I won, now all I need is somebody to sell it to.

Cinema tickets (to see the little mermaid!! damn mcdonalds, i think that was when the phantom menace was showing too..) oh and Ana Matronic (the goddess in scissor sisters) compo, i won some of her shit which is now 2 months late!! damn postman...

And I won £10 on the lottery and £5 on a scratch card in the same day, that was great.

Nothing.

Well, I once won £100 in this duck race thing, but it was a vicarious victory — unbeknown to me my friend bought a ticket in my name, and I didn't find out until the results were announced. Naturally I split the prize down the middle.

Oh wait, I won that short-story competition of Sonja's back in the day. Admittadly I was one of the only two entrants, but...

And I won £10 on the lottery and £5 on a scratch card in the same day, that was great.

Bet you spent more on the lottery that you've gained though :heh:

Mother once brought a bag of Walkers Salt and Viniger Multipack jobbys. With I think 6 bags. I had one bag in my lunch box each day at school that week. And on each of the 5 days I had won a fiver in each bag. :P So £25 for Offers. :P

I once won a radio competition and got a load of Spiderman crap. T shirt, Jumper, Soundtrack etc.

I also win on the Premium Bonds quite a lot. Got £50 last week :D

Bet you spent more on the lottery that you've gained though :heh:

Actually I hardly ever buy lottery tickets, that's what's so good about it. ok I've bought more than 10 but still.

I recently won a chain chomp certificate from NOM, my name is in this month's under "warioware touched" im Ashley M (my whole last name is in there) im expecting my certificate any time soon..

£150 just a few months ago. I say I won it, I mean inhereted it.

The only other time that springs to mind is a rounders set at my old primary school fair in some sort of play your cards right rip off. Best day of my life, that.

Originally Posted by Karl619

I won a sheep race

I didn't know you were a sheep.

i can't remeber the name of the farm but they had sheep races and we all put bets on who we'd think would win -and i was the only person to pick the right sheep(who had the fanatsic name of captain scarlet). And i won a great , big fat badge.