Bare Bones Mafia

Dyson

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Night 1 is over.

---

Throughout the night, there were several reports of shuffling around. Unfortunately, the R&B fan of the village had his headphones turned up too loud; and the mafia were trying to sleep. (Fair enough, right?)

"YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUU are no more!"

scubahood is dead. He was a good guy.

He was found hanging from his headphones which were surprisingly sturdy, in some barn.

Elsewhere, detectives detected and protectors protected.

---

Day 2 starts..now.

I have a feeling this game is not gonna go very fast. Do we have any investigators? It sucks a bit, cos even if we do, they are more likely to investigate a good player. And if they come out with info, they will definitely be targeted by the mafia.

I'm confused over what to do and how on earth anyone is gonna win this.

I have a feeling this game is not gonna go very fast. Do we have any investigators? It sucks a bit, cos even if we do, they are more likely to investigate a good player. And if they come out with info, they will definitely be targeted by the mafia.

I'm confused over what to do and how on earth anyone is gonna win this.

Well if they do come out with information, there's always the protectors who can go and protect them. Thing is we don't know how many there are of each role and how many good and bad guys there are.

Jesus, Esiqual. I left the other game and took part in the other, I do apologise. Get some real evidence rather than randomly voting will you?

If I have something relavent to post, that might help, I post. If I don't, I hang back and see whats going on. Is there anything wrong with that?