N-Europe

Last.FM

Kirkatronics

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

001d2973.jpg

Has he been put to the test on all that? I mean, he's not the only person to make such claims and I've not known any women to see such promises through. If Rick can do it then he's a special man.

Lastfm wise, I don't really know what the benefits of it are. I signed up when I heard about it (around when they introduced the thing on your profile here). A few people have left me messages on it, I guess. N-E + random worldwide people and I joined the R-E group on it. Recently, I've listened to some Muse, as you should be able to see on the box on the left here. If you do indeed want to dig further into my Lastfm then just click on it and enjoy. (If Lastfm is meant to be enjoyable?)

Has he been put to the test on all that? I mean, he's not the only person to make such claims and I've not known any women to see such promises through. If Rick can do it then he's a special man.

Lastfm wise, I don't really know what the benefits of it are. I signed up when I heard about it (around when they introduced the thing on your profile here). A few people have left me messages on it, I guess. N-E + random worldwide people and I joined the R-E group on it. Recently, I've listened to some Muse, as you should be able to see on the box on the left here. If you do indeed want to dig further into my Lastfm then just click on it and enjoy. (If Lastfm is meant to be enjoyable?)

Last.fm is one of my few internet hooks.

I just love going through all the artist profiles and seeing their lives.

I decided to install this a couple of minutes ago and so getting used to it. It's a nice little feature. Does anyone know a good low memory music player (maybe Winamp or an alternative?) that's compatible with this. Also can I use the tracks played on my Creative Zen to come up on Last.fm? Thanks

hehe well thank you! and i think its clear now that i listen to a lot of game music. ah well what do you want when you have over 60 GIG on game mp3's alone.

Kindred spirits you and I. Great to see someone else who enjoys not onlune game music, but remixes too.

I decided to install this a couple of minutes ago and so getting used to it. It's a nice little feature. Does anyone know a good low memory music player (maybe Winamp or an alternative?) that's compatible with this. Also can I use the tracks played on my Creative Zen to come up on Last.fm? Thanks

foobar2000 is a fantastic audio player, and it's fairly light on resources.

foobar2000 is a fantastic audio player, and it's fairly light on resources.

Can you reccomend a skin or interface?

I tried a few with panelsui but couldn't get along with them at all.

Something simple and minimalistic that is easy to use please sir.