N-Europe

Forum Mafia Mk.II

The fish

Guest Maase

OH...OH...OH...

Well, looks like we're killing Harper to see if the Note is plausable, hum... Funny, i did that in the other game, and ALMOST GOT LYNCHED the second left.

You guys are Hipocrits (is this how do you spell) as hell :\

But anyway, i think that we have to see if the notes are true,so..

Sorry, Harper, Vote: Harper

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, looks like we're killing Harper to see if the Note is plausable, hum... Funny, i did that in the other game, and ALMOST GOT LYNCHED the second left.

You guys are Hipocrits (is this how do you spell) as hell :\

But anyway, i think that we have to see if the notes are true,so..

In this game, chair said "he's evil", so it's logical to try to lynch someone who is marked as evil. Not when someone is marked as good.

And this isn't so much about the notes as it is about Harper's defense. I think that was pretty suspicious, and so did other people.

Anyway, hopefully we've reached majority. We just need one more vote to be 100% sure.

In this game, chair said "he's evil", so it's logical to try to lynch someone who is marked as evil. Not when someone is marked as good.

And this isn't so much about the notes as it is about Harper's defense. I think that was pretty suspicious, and so did other people.

Anyway, hopefully we've reached majority. We just need one more vote to be 100% sure.

Seems I missed a lot around here today... Not sure why Harper is being lynched really? Though I guess some of his words were suspicious. =/

But I guess it doesn't really matter anymore right now, so here you go: Vote: Harper

I think i know one double voter

Well admins must be bad as people get banned not killed

I definitely know a double voter.

And no one's been banned yet. The sniper was neutral (Gaggle64) and not an admin. The write up also implies that the admins are getting rid of people like the sniper (no good casualties yet, to my knowledge).

Back to chair's note, I think it might be the real McCoy. Only one way to find out...

Day 4 is over.

Votes (15 is a majority):

Harper: 23 (Cube, Gizmo, Haggis, ShadowV7, Vicar, Tellyn, Nintenodohnut, Jonnas, Jamba, Gaggle64, Beggilax, Chairdriver, Ellmeister, Maase, MadDog, Eenuh, Martinist, Sanchez, Fandango, Lazyboy)

"Well!" said the somewhat tired person in charge who had been out late at a friend's 18th the night before and just got back, and as such had only just been able to see the voting, "It seems that it's almost unanimous!"

Harper has been banned from the forum. He was Arab_Freak, who could confuse others with his well-publicised looks. He was a well-behaved forumite.

------------------------------------------------------------

Night 4 begins now.

Night 4 is now over

"Right," said one man to another, across a table, "game on!"

They played a board game, and as the night went on, the challenger had a drink or two. And then another. And then another. Being intoxicated doesn't actually help your gaming skillz, kids!

Oh, and that hangover will be a bitch...

A player is sleeping one off, and will not be counted towards the vote majority.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Two people found themselves trapped overnight - one in their own home, one in a rather airtight bag.

A man was approached by two others.

"Please," said one of the pair, "we'd like a little chat..."

A hooded figure followed his target home. That night, he returned, and rang the door bell. The target answered, and was cautious. Given recent events, he knew he should be.

"Who are you? What do you want?"

The hooded figure spelled out his demands, but the target reacted badly. He swung right at the hood with his left fist, but it merged right through it, material, person, and all.

"What in the name of...?"

The hooded man let short, abrupt laugh, turned, and left, leaving his target dumbfounded on the threshold.

"This is the last time you fuck around on my forum, 'mate'..."

The button was clicked.

MadDog has been banned from the forum. He was Stefkov, a forum member who wanted more respect. He was...neutral...

The fuse had been lit. The clock was ticking.

The Podcast upload failed...

Participants - 30 (15 is a majority)

Beggilax

Bluey

Chairdriver

Coolness Bears

Cube

Dyson

Eenuh

Ellmeister

Fandango

Gaggle64

Gizmo

Haggis

Harper

Jamba

Jayseven

Jonnas

Lazyboy

Maase

Martinist

Mr-Paul

Nintendohnut

Raining_again

Sanchez

Shadow_V7

Shino

Strider

Tellyn

Vicar

Volcom

Zell

Day 5 begins now.

I have a hunch that may or may not be accurate, but I'll wait for someone who might be more certain.

Is it just me or is saying stuff like this the most pointless thing ever? Not singling you out Sanchez, but people are saying stuff like "I have info but I don't want to say it yet". Either tell us the info, or dont mention you have it until appropriate.