N-Europe

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't get what's so hilarious about it. There were a few bits that made me chuckle, but no laugh out loud bits.

I think I have a really weird sense of humour though. I can't remember the last time I laughed at the TV, but I laugh out loud the whole time when I'm with friends and stuff.

I don't get what's so hilarious about it. There were a few bits that made me chuckle, but no laugh out loud bits.

I think I have a really weird sense of humour though. I can't remember the last time I laughed at the TV, but I laugh out loud the whole time when I'm with friends and stuff.

of course you laugh more with friends, its a social thing. it's rare for most people to laugh out loud alone.

not saying your wrong for not liking peep show mind, thats fine by me. more for me

I do like watching Peep Show, i'm not fussed on it though but it is worth watching though. It's not the best, but it is not the worst comedy i've seen. May watch some of Season 5 if i catch it on a night off.

Great show-allways amde me laugh and at times wince at the situations they get in, loved the new ep but I was quite out of it after a big sesh at the pub ;) so it did kind of all drift over me, oh dear, lol.