N-Europe

Mafia - SciFi/Fantasy Sign Ups

Esequiel

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll join too, but if anyone else wants to organize a mafia game, it's best to wait a little. There are many in the queue as it stands.

And to the newbies, if you want to sign up for an upcoming mafia game, it's best to sign up for those that will start soon, right? Like Dyson's or mine.

Maybe Dyson's is better, since it's the simplest.

Im just going to say to all the people worried about to many games DONT BE. It looks like all the people have a system where only 2 games will run at once one starting when the other one is half way done.

Remember that if a 30 person game is half way done that leaves 15 people sitting twiddling there thumbs. If it keeps like this it should stay fresh and exciting :P

Last bump everyone. We would like a couple more people but can go with 25, maybe some older veterans want to sign up.... Chairdriver :P Anyways we can go with 25 but the more the merrier. Sign ups will close when Jonnas game starts.

This game should be faster paced than most, the day phase should only last the day.... Something like 11am to 8pm. Then you will have until 8:30am to send in your targets etc.

Last bump everyone. We would like a couple more people but can go with 25, maybe some older veterans want to sign up.... Chairdriver :P Anyways we can go with 25 but the more the merrier. Sign ups will close when Jonnas game starts.

This game should be faster paced than most, the day phase should only last the day.... Something like 11am to 8pm. Then you will have until 8:30am to send in your targets etc.

What about school/work hours though? I don't know about other people, but I can't really participate in a mafia game while I am at school. Oh well.

Isn't that a bit...soon? At least wait or the Bare Boned or the Forum mk II to close the sign-ups. It looks you have at least 30 roles thought up, so a few more people wouldn't hurt.

I suppose i didnt really think the timing through did i >.> Ok so maybe it wont be as strict as that but the nights shouldnt last as long. Everyone who is active should be sending in there targets etc within the first few hours of night beggining anyway. Il look at it, me and Maddog will make sure no one misses out :)

Jonnas: Im going to close the sign ups early because the people most interested have already signed up and it gives me time to decide who gets what :)