N-Europe

Forum Mafia mk.II - Sign-ups

The fish

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That'd be nice.

Cause I think I might have to talk less in the next games if I want to survive a bit longer. =(

Well in Mundi's game I was going to do that, and stop being so loudmouthed, but then I died first night and never got the chance! Hopefully the next few will give me a better chance...

I must say, writing roles and the opening in pretty fun/satisfying - there's still plenty of time to sign-up, so get others to do so!

I found it to be more fun than I thought

The worst part is sending out pm´s... Because you can only send one pm every minute. Which is great when you have to send over 30 pm´s.

• 4 weeks later...

Righto, everyone up to here is signed up. Once one of the two going Mafia's end, sign-up will close. That means you can still get in!.

I'm launching this 'un once either both of the two currents one's end, or one of them and Dyson's Bare-Bones Mafia are done.

Guest bluey
Course you can bluey!

And as can anyone if they so desire.

awesomes ~ i'm hoping the time difference doesn't immediately put me on the block... everyone remember i'm the other side of the planet so my nighttime is your daytime! :eek:

otherwise... yay i'm excited! :yay:

awesomes ~ i'm hoping the time difference doesn't immediately put me on the block... everyone remember i'm the other side of the planet so my nighttime is your daytime! :eek:

otherwise... yay i'm excited! :yay:

Well, usually, a mafia day lasts a good while, so I wouldn't worry about that.

My game has seen short days, but believe me, it's not usually like that.