Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Fable 2

Fruitgun

Oh man there is so much to do in this game its insane!

Saw daft today which was nice can you not interact with people im sure I did before.

I am by some bandits path and reached a gate at the end that I couldnt get past which was annoying so I went back to oakfield and the best thing ever happened.

I got the bard to sing a story about me loads of people gathered round and clapped and sang and loved me.

Then I got a live chick out my pocket and ate it in front of them. Ohhhhhh yehhhhh! They all ran away crying hahaha. Classic game.

• Replies 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov

I'm liking the game even more as I play it. But some things just put me off.

But yeah.

I got the bigot achievement then killed em both cos I got and STD. So I've married a third time. Hopefully we can have a nice family.

I love how you can re name people. I've re named my wife and child.

Can you have more than 1 kid with one wife? Cos I want 400...

I chose love too, but I got my family back aswell as my dog.

Frankly, the dog would have sufficed. Unsure as to what voodoo spell this game pulled on me but the thought of playing again without my dog completely overwhelmed any desire for wealth or the greater good. I mean, what's the point in having all that gold or saving all those people when the spoils are to be shared with nobody?

It is ALL about the dog. I made the same choice. I'd have killed my family myself for to get the dog back. Heck, i'd have killed them for the money too :p

I hate this game, it's stolen all my friends. Even my female house mate. Damn you Fable and your immersive bloody fantasy world and damnably seamless, inclusive drop in/out co-op mode. :cry:

Give in and get it I think its my fave game this gen so far. And thats despite it being a buggy mess sometimes. Its just so moreish. Frick why do I have to go to work :shakehead

Ok so I found myself stuck in town on the way back from work and then somehow ended up in my local independant Games retailer... and... and.... I caved in lolz. :heh:

I got the last copy of Fable II they had there and it was a ltd edition, what does the bonus downloadable stuff consist of? (haven't played it yet but will do later on) also is it really that good or ever so slightly overhyped but justifiably so I'm guessing...

So I've done the first training dungeon, I'm guessing thats a default dungeon? if so where does the extra dungeon come in to play which you get with the limited edition code? I got my Master Chief esque armour and energy sword though and loved the way it was all nicely integrated and still manages to fit in loosely with the overall theme, glad I got the ltd edition now, though it was the last one in the shop so it was the only choice really :heh: but yeah good stuff so far. :)

So I've done the first training dungeon, I'm guessing thats a default dungeon? if so where does the extra dungeon come in to play which you get with the limited edition code? I got my Master Chief esque armour and energy sword though and loved the way it was all nicely integrated and still manages to fit in loosely with the overall theme, glad I got the ltd edition now, though it was the last one in the shop so it was the only choice really but yeah good stuff so far.

The extra dungeon is much later on in a place called Bloodstone. You've got to dive near the dock in a bubble spot.

I can't get the halo-related stuff because apparently it's bugged. I entered my limited edition code after opening the chest for A Hero's Tale stuff, and now the treasure chest stays open. I entered my code since then and the chest is still open.

I found out that clearing your Xbox cache and re-downloading the DLC made the treasure chest close again, but unfortunately clicking the chest just tells me to go to Fable2.com again (can't do anything more there).

Ah well, apparently a few people have had this problem and I CBA starting again to see if it's different.

I'm on the way to buying the pub for 40,000 gold. Wood chopping my way to it with the promotion.

How does this "5 minute" gold thing work with the console off, i only seem to get 7k a day which doesn't add up.

Edit: Bought a different pub and making about 1025 gold per 5 mins.

Does this Fable game have alot of bugs that crashes the game?

The Abbott glitch....

When your you walk near the temple of light you can hear someone talking inside and if you walk away without going in and accepting the quest you can´t continue the game.

Lionhead have said they are fixing it...

I'm on the way to buying the pub for 40,000 gold. Wood chopping my way to it with the promotion.

How does this "5 minute" gold thing work with the console off, i only seem to get 7k a day which doesn't add up.

Edit: Bought a different pub and making about 1025 gold per 5 mins.

You get money when the console is turned off, but not every five minute. You get like 10-20% I think.

I have had two glitches. No sound effects and my wife got kicked out of the house because someone out of nowhere had rented it.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!