N-Europe

Mafia Game: My Mafia (DIY)

Mundi

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A young girl was walking to her house when she was sucked up by some strange thing.

Rokhed my character is a young woman, so I could be the one sucked by some strange thing.

:indeed:

Maybe.

Right, ok. Also, does that mean he'll have the power he copied tonight? Or will he have had it last night?

He'll have the power he stole until he steals another power.

Whats a Kira?
Kira is Engrish for "Killer" - and here I guess is referring to the Japanese character from Death Note who kills criminals by writing down their names. Depends on your moral stance, but he's effectively a bad guy.

So if the killer for the past few nights (the no trace one) didn't/couldn't kill this time, that would imply they were role blocked or that they no longer had a power or that they didn't use it, i.e. a whole host of reasons.

Jonnas, did you pick up anything useful from eating people? :P

Before she knew it the night was over and it was too late for her to do her mission.

Heres another candidate (maybe) for that third time lucky thing. Dunno if they got their mission carried out the following night or not, anyone else?

And thanks Short stuff for the crash course in kira. It seems my lack of DeathNote knowledge has shown me up.

Dunno how well the creator has done their homework/knows about Death Note but an important aspect is that he needs to know their full name and face in order to kill them - and can make them die any way he likes.

OK, this is really making me want to watch Death Note again.

Heres another candidate (maybe) for that third time lucky thing. Dunno if they got their mission carried out the following night or not, anyone else?

And thanks Short stuff for the crash course in kira. It seems my lack of DeathNote knowledge has shown me up.

There's some people who can kill in the Series

Yagami Light

Misa Misa

Any Shinigami

So anyone of them coulda been the killer right? someone said it might be a girl? As it didn't work the first 2 times, maybe someone was roleblocking them? or (as in the anime/manga) they needed more info to kill?

So if the killer for the past few nights (the no trace one) didn't/couldn't kill this time, that would imply they were role blocked or that they no longer had a power or that they didn't use it, i.e. a whole host of reasons.

Jonnas, did you pick up anything useful from eating people? :P

well if anyone's targeted Mr-Paul in recent nights, we'd be able to find out the answer.

Of course, if we had everyone guarenteed to reply then we'd figure it out that way, but as it is...

The cackling robot changing addresses - does that mean that they have changed people's targets for that night?

And I thought Jonnas was going to target Chairdriver or Rokhed? Why the change of plan?

And I thought Jonnas was going to target Chairdriver or Rokhed? Why the change of plan?

Yeah, it almost seems like he doesn't want the town to get more info.

Also, he was pretty insistant that no-one investigate him again.

I'm guessing he is genuinely neutral, but can't really think what his win condition would be.