NEurope
Mundi

Mafia Game: My Mafia (DIY)

The only way that I would lose is if I was killed randomly by the mafia without knowing I was Light (or if you had investigated me apparently :p)

Oh and someone amplified by Eenuh´s power would also find you evil.

Whoa, its over? Yeah I was obviously the singer and I was good... targeted Ellmeister on the last night there because I hadn't got around to singing to him/R_A up til now.

But we won? And it was Lazyboy? Well atleast I roleblocked him once. Also, to prove my innocence once we kinda had leads I used my power on them at night to try and avoid any deaths- like I sang to Beggilax and Volcom for example til we got them lynched.

And I know you can see I'm good now Vicar, so you can see that my "bulletproof" questions to Volcom were genuine! I saw that he had invited us to question him, so I thought I would- seeing as I had very little info to offer during the game I was trying to get involved a bit. But by the time I had posted, someone else had voted and he was lynched. So I quickly edited my post as the questions were pointless due to him being dead... totally innocent on my part!

But we won! :yay:

One more thing:

YOU DEAD PEOPLE CAN NOW TALK

It was a disaster for the Mafia.

Only a few of us actually spoke to each other via MSN/PMs.

:(:(:(:(

IF YA SMELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLALALALALALALALAL

what the rock.....

is cookin ;)

Pssh told you I was good jonnas :P

Well, I was paranoid. Even though you were low on my suspicious list, I didn't completely rule you out.

There was a mafia game where the last mafioso was the only guy I had completely ruled out. I'm just trying to not make that mistake again.

Well, I was paranoid. Even though you were low on my suspicious list, I didn't completely rule you out.

There was a mafia game where the last mafioso was the only guy I had completely ruled out. I'm just trying to not make that mistake again.

hehe don't worry, I don't take these games too seriously, so even if i was evil I wouldn't have been too bothered. :heh:

hehe don't worry, I don't take these games too seriously, so even if i was evil I wouldn't have been too bothered. :heh:

What do you mean?! It's a very serious business! You may see it as a 'game' but to me it is one of the most important parts of my life!

[/joking]

....or am I?

Jayseven & Shorty: I see what you did there with your choices :Þ

You had a pretty interesting kill pattern

Can you remember what it was? We were fairly tactical..

Mcoy and Calza ruined the game for us, I didn't even know mcoy was playing. Our tactic for killing was those who talked the most, which is why we took out oxigen and nintendohnut first.

And Mundi, why didn't we get an investigator. How are we supposed to know the fish will kill us if we try to kill him i we can't investigate people.

Oi - we killed oxigen :P

Also, if Shorty and Jayseven would win when the town would, why did they kill townies?

We were indeed neutral, and were genuinely looking for the mafioso. Some of the townies we killed would've been an accident, thinking they were bad - others were probably just because we didn't want them to investigate us :P

Having said that; if you had kept one of us alive for a bit longer, then the game would've been won aages ago. I was suspicious of LazyBoy from the start :P

I'm also pleased that I guessed Rokhed's character correctly :P

Oi - we killed oxigen :P

We were indeed neutral, and were genuinely looking for the mafioso. Some of the townies we killed would've been an accident, thinking they were bad - others were probably just because we didn't want them to investigate us :P

Having said that; if you had kept one of us alive for a bit longer, then the game would've been won aages ago. I was suspicious of LazyBoy from the start :P

I'm also pleased that I guessed Rokhed's character correctly :P

Well I think you guys were the ones to kill me, so booooh. =(

Well I think you guys were the ones to kill me, so booooh. =(

Yes they were. I entered your mind the night you died, and I saw the killers.

Night 1: No one

Night 2: Oxigen_Waste

Night 3: Esequiel

Night 4: Cube

Night 5: Eenuh

Night 6: Moogleviper

That night Mundi sent me your Pm, so I entered her mind too. Its a very public place.

That night Mundi sent me your Pm, so I entered her mind too. Its a very public place.

Yeah I was like craaaaaaaap when i did that.

But no harm done he told everyone what happened and you were silenced that day

Yay we won!!!!!

I'd like to say,

THANKS RAINING_AGAIN

Your the best :D Kept me alive when I was on holiday ^^ so if someone when adding scores could say shes won instead of me if possible. Since I barely did anything :p

Good game people, I knew darksnowman was good and then he roleblocked me!

Yay we won!!!!!

I'd like to say,

THANKS RAINING_AGAIN

Your the best :D Kept me alive when I was on holiday ^^ so if someone when adding scores could say shes won instead of me if possible. Since I barely did anything :p

Good game people, I knew darksnowman was good and then he roleblocked me!

WOOO FOR US!! :yay: Yeah DSM was the one i researched, I didn't give his name in case there were still bad people out there ready for the lynch/targeting.

Matthew Bellamy tho....I could have guessed!

You bastard J7. Why me?

And thanks to raining again for avenging my death.

And he said he didnt kill you! tsk. tsk. tsk.

Well done to the town.

I was quite disappointed that I didn't get to do much.

I was always waiting for Shorty and Jayseven to explain why they killed 5 townies :Þ

Man I died on the second night, that's no fun! Who killed me anyway?

To be honest we didn't have a great chance of winning, the townies would kill us if they saw us use our powers... The only way we would've won was if we'd never killed anyone, and that would've been boring! That's why some of you got a bullet. At least there were no Pop Tarts.

And I'm amazed the mafia helped lynch us when we were doing you so many favours.

WOOO FOR US!! :yay: Yeah DSM was the one i researched, I didn't give his name in case there were still bad people out there ready for the lynch/targeting.

Matthew Bellamy tho....I could have guessed!

And he said he didnt kill you! tsk. tsk. tsk.

As soon as the suggestion that darksnowman had even a small chance of being the singer I knew he was Bellamy straight away.

To be honest we didn't have a great chance of winning, the townies would kill us if they saw us use our powers, the bad guys had no reason to spare us because we weren't amongst them. The only way we would've won was if we'd never killed anyone, and that would've been boring! That's why some of you got a bullet. At least there were no Pop Tarts.

Sucks that you failed to kill me heh heh =D

I'm only joking...honest!

yeah you got jayseven killed so I went for revenge... maybe it was too obvious but I was clearly targetted that night anyway. So who killed me? Why?

yeah you got jayseven killed so I went for revenge... maybe it was too obvious but I was clearly targetted that night anyway. So who killed me? Why?

Gizmo wrote you in his death note