NEurope
Mundi

Mafia Game: My Mafia (DIY)

yeah you got jayseven killed so I went for revenge... maybe it was too obvious but I was clearly targetted that night anyway. So who killed me? Why?

Me, because I felt like it.

I wanted someone to kill that wouldn't have incriminated me if I was found to be Light (I wanted the out of claiming I was good and wanted all criminals dead)

The only reason you lasted that long was because I didn't know if you were one person playing both characters as one role, or what. Once J7 died and confirmed it was seperate, I knew what to do to kill you. Nothing personal :p

We weren't trying to kill townies, but what were we to do? We couldn't investigate anyone to see if they were bad. We were sharing a single role between us, and origninally Mundi had it set so that if one of us died, the other would be powerless.

Thankfully he changed that - sure, it wasn't much use in teh end, but we knew that one of us would die pretty quick because A) he's an admin and B) I've been in every game so far, and I always get targeted at night times.

Moogle; sorry :/ wish I could remember why I chose to target you that night. Maybe I didn't and it was Shorty's idea, I don't remember. From now on I'll keep a lil' .txt file on my thinkings and musings and choosings.

As soon as the suggestion that darksnowman had even a small chance of being the singer I knew he was Bellamy straight away.

Lol, it was just one in a list of things I sent. Bellamy was like my "joke" choice- I didn't particularly think I'd get it. I was kinda disappointed to be a roleblocker because it meant I got no info except what appeared in the right up about who the singer played to. It would have been amazing if we had done that concert though!

As for jayseven- I never got round to singing to you m'lad. I thought seeing as I would have kept you from your business (no idea you were killing, lol) that I'd leave you to it. Same with rokhed... I did my usual targets and then, like I said before, Beggilax and Volcom because I thought they needed occupied to keep them from killing until we got round to lynching them. It worked out!

It reminds me of the game where everything just seemed to go in favour of the mafia, except this time everything worked out for the town.

Lol, it was just one in a list of things I sent. Bellamy was like my "joke" choice- I didn't particularly think I'd get it. I was kinda disappointed to be a roleblocker because it meant I got no info except what appeared in the right up about who the singer played to. It would have been amazing if we had done that concert though!

As for jayseven- I never got round to singing to you m'lad. I thought seeing as I would have kept you from your business (no idea you were killing, lol) that I'd leave you to it. Same with rokhed... I did my usual targets and then, like I said before, Beggilax and Volcom because I thought they needed occupied to keep them from killing until we got round to lynching them. It worked out!

It reminds me of the game where everything just seemed to go in favour of the mafia, except this time everything worked out for the town.

I'm almost offended that you were Matt Bellamy and didn't sing to me.

Oi - we killed oxigen :P

Oh yeah, well we were planning to kill him.

Man I died on the second night, that's no fun! Who killed me anyway?

Yeah, that was revenge for Moogle's game, you won off my death.

And I'm amazed the mafia helped lynch us when we were doing you so many favours.

We had no idea who you where. We had no idea who anyone was, we were running on hunches, and taking out those who were most active. We didn't have an investigator you see.

I'm also pleased that I guessed Rokhed's character correctly :P

Pretty obvious when it came out I was a witch, how many witches wear pink frills?

Gizmo wrote you in his death note
Ah.

Gizmo should've been more creative! Heart attacks are so boring, Light can choose how and when the victim dies! He should've had me kill myself in depression over jayseven's death, or jump in front of a train, or try to storm a police station or something.

Moogle; sorry :/ wish I could remember why I chose to target you that night. Maybe I didn't and it was Shorty's idea, I don't remember. From now on I'll keep a lil' .txt file on my thinkings and musings and choosings.
I can't find any PM where we chose to attack Moogle, I don't even remember going for moogle, maybe someone changed our target or something?

"You watched Jayseven shoot and kill a brown haired man concentrating in his house."

That's the info I got on that night.

Ah.

Gizmo should've been more creative! Heart attacks are so boring, Light can choose how and when the victim dies! He should've had me kill myself in depression over jayseven's death, or jump in front of a train, or try to storm a police station or something.

I can't find any PM where we chose to attack Moogle, I don't even remember going for moogle, maybe someone changed our target or something?

I couldn't do that unfortunately :(

The upside was I was able to kill only knowing the character name, I didn't need the coressponding player. For example, I killed the mafia don without knowing it was Mr-Paul.

Pretty sure Mr Paul was the original don (Satan). I killed him after it was suggested the don was connected to religion.

That was me, i figured out your powers after i died, Tbh i would have expected a user name and character tho, it was a tad overpowered =/

That was me, i figured out your powers after i died, Tbh i would have expected a user name and character tho, it was a tad overpowered =/

Yeah, but my win condition was me being the only one left alive.