N-Europe

Could you kill someone?

Intensity

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Read the second page(missed it when I made my post) and see some people share the same sentiments as me about killing someone, or putting them through hell and letting them live, which do people consider worse? Whilst I'd rather someone I had intended to hurt seriously lives to remember the pain, and I think I'd think worse of someone who actually killed a person, I don't see it as bad a punishment for the killed/pained, yet I feel this is all quite contradictory?

Yup. I'd kill just for the fun of it. I'm not being an asshole, I fantasize about running around with a chainsaw. I'd love to kill random strangers.

Seriously, the two immoral things I'd most love to do is taste human flesh and kill a person for no reason.

Of course, if someone harmed the ones I loved and so on, I'd feel motivated to kill.

+1 Dunno why but yeah ^.^

I'd love to kill some of my worst enemies or people i truely hate.

As for the act? Maybe, depends on if it was a life or death thing.

I'd never do it for pleasure, unless it was like Team Fortress 2 and it goes:

"DO, DO DO DAHHH DOOO!" *King of Fun UK is dominating (person killed)*

God i wish i had a real life HUD, it'd tell me what i had equipped, a map and a health bar.

Great!

Jesus christ some of you are fucking psychos?

You have the urge to kill random strangers!? Im sorry but thats so wrong.

You're on a rather crazy forum to be honest...

Jesus christ some of you are fucking psychos?

You have the urge to kill random strangers!? Im sorry but thats so wrong.

Hi Jesus.

It´s very normal to have these urges.

It´s just rooted in human nature to want to harm something that really goes against you.

And it´s curiosity, see what happens and how it feels, the desire to break a taboo

i notice everyone's thinking like "GRR! i kill you with my knife" kind of killing... what about euthanasia? gunning someone down 'cause they pissed you off is one thing - but letting someone you love die when they're in pain..? would you/could you pull the plug...?

for me, it's totally a bridge i'd have to cross if and when i (hopefully never) come to it... but i think (hope) that if someone i loved was in enough pain to want to stop fighting - i'd have enough strength to let them go.

The intent behind euthanasia is completely different, and I think the thread was pretty clear to be from a malicious POV. Having said that, I'd like to think if someone asked me to help them end their life because the pain was too much(in extreme circumstances, terminally ill, or well over 70, not your average person suffering from severe depressiong and suicidal tendancies), then I would help them. It'd be a big thing to do, but if they were in sound mind and it was what they wanted, I see no reason to object. I've not got a problem with euthanasia, as I said in the thread about it, if a person wants it, why should we deny them?

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!