NEurope
Intensity

Could you kill someone?

The thread title sort of says it all. Obviously I'm not encouraging murder or anything, but im just curious to know what would push you to murder and your opinions on people who do it in certain circumstances.

Me personally, the only 2 ways I could do it would be if somebody harmed my child or If I was in a war situation.

Just sort of got me thinking as I was watching a documentary examining the section of the brain which pushes people over the edge and it would seem alot of fairly normal people have been pushed, have killed and are condemned as scum. Maybe we all have it in us? Im not sure.

Opinions and views?

I dont think you know until you did it, i suppose if someone was running at me or someone i cared about with a gun or big killing machine, and i had a gun, id have to shoot first.

But i wouldn't go out n kill someone for fun...

Only if the person was seriously trying to kill me or someone i truly loved (wife, child, parents etc)

Mcoy would kill someone if he had to do it in order to save his life or the life of his friends and family, Mcoy would also kill someone if they were threatening the lives of good people that have done nothing wrong.

If Mcoy could avoid killing however he would, Mcoy would put killing as a last resort.

Yup. I'd kill just for the fun of it. I'm not being an asshole, I fantasize about running around with a chainsaw. I'd love to kill random strangers.

Seriously, the two immoral things I'd most love to do is taste human flesh and kill a person for no reason.

Of course, if someone harmed the ones I loved and so on, I'd feel motivated to kill.

Yes. I think anyone could. If someone was trying to kill me, or someone I loved then I wouldn't hesitate, like my kid, parents, best friends etc. I don't mean for revenge, I mean if I caught them in the process of doing it etc.

Yes. No problem, if i saw someone going to kill my mam for example i would aim and shoot.

Seriously, the two immoral things I'd most love to do is taste human flesh and kill a person for no reason.

Eat a scab and jump off a bridge :)

Yes. No problem, if i saw someone going to kill my mam for example i would aim and shoot.

and miss noob

Shooting is way too impersonal. Murder should be more carnal... Knives, fists, pounding of flesh. That's passionate killing.

Eat a scab and jump off a bridge :)

Ah, but that way I wouldn't savour it. I need to be around to savour it. :heh:

I could happily kill plenty of people. All of the people that are ***** to everyone and scum to society. Like the people who pissed on the old lady and filmed it. Or the teenagers who murder people in large gangs. I would love to blow the brains out of all the fuckers.

I could happily kill plenty of people. All of the people that are ***** to everyone and scum to society. Like the people who pissed on the old lady and filmed it. Or the teenagers who murder people in large gangs. I would love to blow the brains out of all the fuckers.

There you go, we think alike. But blowing brains is gay, I'm a chainsaw guy! :D Or a sledgehammer. :D

*heh* i saw the title and assumed it was a request rather than a question...

...that probably says quite a lot about me :wtf:

*heh* i saw the title and assumed it was a request rather than a question...

...that probably says quite a lot about me :wtf:

did you think I was some sort of hitman or something bluey? lol I can assure you that the title was only used for the basis of debating.

I think the question should be less 'could you kill someone?' and more 'could you life with the ramifications'.

But anywho. No I don't think I could. I could feel like I would want to kill someone, but doubt I'd be able to do the physical act.

Yup. I'd kill just for the fun of it. I'm not being an asshole, I fantasize about running around with a chainsaw. I'd love to kill random strangers.

Of course, if someone harmed the ones I loved and so on, I'd feel motivated to kill.

It´s like it was written from my mind.

Not that i feel motivated to actually do it, it´s just one of the major taboo thing to do which makes it seem interesting

Only if the person was seriously trying to kill me or someone i truly loved (wife, child, parents etc)

Agreed. Exactly my feelings.

Very dark topic though! :blank:

I love the way you act along with the mentality of Kevin Spacey's character in Se7en Oxigen, its pretty damn hilarious

I'm pretty sure I could kill someone in the right situation.

I have this one fantasy where someone pulls a knife on me, only for it to be turned on them. Then said person pays the severe price of trying to fuck with me.

Nice and slow.

Yes.

Easily (as in, it wouldn't take me long to decide whether i'm going to try and kill them).

In fact, walking home today, I put iPod in my inner pocket, in case of gangs of chavs (they are never any), and I was thinking about if a group came up to me and like grabbed my iPod wallet, and threatened me with a knife, but I had one my art scalpels, and expertly whip it across the attackers neck, killing him/her.

I don't carry art scalpels antmore though.

It´s like it was written from my mind.

Not that i feel motivated to actually do it, it´s just one of the major taboo thing to do which makes it seem interesting

Touché. : peace:

It's tempting.

Don't let Fox News get a hold of this topic.

"BREAKING NEWS: Video Game Forum Breeds a New Age of Murderers!"

And now to our expert, Jack Thompson...