Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Hyde Park 4th-6th July N-E Meet and Mainland July 5th Meet in Holland

jayseven

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DS is a must really. Everyone should bring Mario Kart. Get some good Balloon Battles and some good races played.

The Wii is a hassle but just imagine it. Sunny day, loads of people crowded round 4 people playing tennis on a small portable tv.

Agreed.

Mario Kart DS = mandatory.

Wahey, I just reached the shocking conclusion that July isn't, in fact, June. Which means that I could come. Will check. You can put me on the maybe list.

Also, wahey, a meetup in good old NL :D

Murray, Kings Cross is right next door (literally the building next door) to St Pancras, in fact I think you can walk underground to get between them. Kings X is the best underground station to get to pretty much anywhere in London. You migh want to ask which bit of Hyde Park people are going to be at, because as I remember, there are actually 4 stations around Hyde Park, one on each corner.

haha ^.^ oo aye. Nah I'm sure were all fine, though if you are concerned then yes bring somebody, or at least meet one of us in a busy place. :)

Yeah, if you're the cautious type, scout us out at hyde park firat, if it's sunny it's gonna be proper busy there anyways.

Guest Stefkov

If you are really a fat 52 year old I don't see the problem.

Just hide in the bushes and feel like you are a part of the group.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!