N-Europe

Films you caught later.

Dan_Dare

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw the bourne identity yesterday damn that film kicked ass i heard they are going to make a third so as soons as theres a boxset thats so mine.
Yeah the films are based on a trilogy of books;

The third and final part is thought to be called 'The Bourne Ultimatum' with a TBC 2006 release date!

It's no film, but it dam well feels like one, I have just started series 1 of 24.

Feel the power of Bauer.

Feel it.

Amazingly, I watched the Godfather trilogy for the first time about a month ago. Beat that. Oh, and Goodfellas which I watched a couple weeks ago.

I also missed out on Spider-Man 1 in the cinema.

Didn't think Chronicles of Riddick was worth the money but due to a friend's recommendation I bought it on DVD and enjoyed it a lot - the one liners and how he manages every situation is just enteraining.

Also never saw Hero on a big screen but I got it later on DVD and was totally fascinated (see my sig :D) and then I got the Directors Cut too.

I was too young to watch The Matrix when it was released but got it on VHS and later on DVD.

Then I got some Indy Films on DVD that never got to a cinema near me:

Cypher, Avalon, the Machinist, Equilibrium, Pi

Leon and Pulp Fiction; two of the greatest films ever made and I only watched them a few months ago.

Ditto, I can't believe I hadn't seen pulp earlier, Leon I saw when it was first on TV, brilliant absolutely brilliant. Collateral is another favourite as was Hero and House of Flying Daggers.

Oh and Sin City

And The Last Samurai...

Damn I don't go to the cinema enough.