N-Europe

Valentines Day ¬¬

Dyson

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow... thats slightly scary.

Are you one of those really complicated slightly cock teasing girls? I knew alot of those in high school and i ended up fancing a few... *sigh*

I was so damn ugly and retarded (yes, even more so than now) that i didn't have a chance in hell... but there ya go.

Wow... thats slightly scary.

Are you one of those really complicated slightly cock teasing girls? I knew alot of those in high school and i ended up fancing a few... *sigh*

I was so damn ugly and retarded (yes, even more so than now) that i didn't have a chance in hell... but there ya go.

Lol, I read fancing as fencing and was like 'wtf that's a new approach'.

As for me and V day, it's yet another I shall be spending single, today I have the unenviable task of reading then writing at least another 1500 words to my dissertation, preferably closer to 2000. I don't particularly like the idea of valentine's day anyway, seems a bit forced to me, would be better to like surprise someone with something really nice before the day instead!

It was nice waking up next to my g/f this morning. Felt more special in some way. I guess thats what Valentines Day is all about, just adding a little celebration to a relationship. It's easy to forget how much someone means to you when you've been with them a while, so it also serves as an extra reminder for that.

I'm having a great day! :D

It's a normal day, but my cold and sore throat has gone. :yay:

then my valentines day present of a sore throat and cold are from you?!!! thank you!!! i'd have....preferred flowers, but i guess that's too cliche for coolness_bears :grin:

i stood at the front of tesco's watching all the desperate and worried looking men scramble over each other for the last bunches of cheap flowers and cards... i got myself some of those lindor chocolate thingies (they're so nice! and half price! haha) and i'm spending the rest of the day with one of my 5 favourite fellas: number 3: hugh laurie.

n502507553_625047_6775.jpg

score!!

flowers? £2. chocolates? £2.50 house boxset? free. i'm a cheap date even for myself!

shame i cant be with number one today...

but i traded in my wii after i completed zelda ^__^

You know what.

Hearing sex between McCoy and fictional third person talking woman... would be incredible.

IMAGINE THE THIRD PERSON TALKING.