NEurope
Kirkatronics

Zero Punctuation!

I've just been wasting a revision hour or two catching up with ZP and also watching the fairly new video article over there called De-Rez, which starts off poorly but becomes more robust with each episode adding to the team's repartoir. Check the resident evil and half-life episodes in particular!

GTA IV Woop woop!

This one wasn't as funny as the last one. :)

Can't really say though as I haven't played GTA IV but he didn't seem to slte it that much!

"I'm going to go back and play it after I'm done reviewing it and thats fucking unprecendented!"

Good review. Not particularly funny (maybe I just feel that way because it's following on from the awesome mailbag one), but absolutely spot-on.

He's just as fanboy as the rest of us.

I don't really see how he's a fanboy. He seems to love/hate a game depending on how he genuinely feels about it. He also mentioned that this is an incredibly even generation in his Mailbag Showdown video.

It is... only it lacks co-op LAN. Making it no way as good as Serious Sam.

'But all these complaints are quashed when I remember that there's a gun that shoots shurikens and lightning'

:D

"the only thing that would make this gun better is if it had tits and was on fire"

It is... only it lacks co-op LAN. Making it no way as good as Serious Sam.

I don't understand why people can't stop arseshagging online play, as if not having it makes it a bad game.

I don't understand why people can't stop arseshagging online play, as if not having it makes it a bad game.

LAN isn't online play...

The only reason i say this, is because i was at a LAN when the game came out and everyone really wanted to play in the same game together (like Serious Sam First and Second Encounter... 16 player LAN. Its completely nuts, thats the only way to describe it.)

It just felt perfect for it, we didn't want deathmatch, ctf or anything like that. Just killing enemies together :P

Meh, definately.

What we think of his reviews is probably what he thinks of the game he's reviewing.

Painkiller = Cool

TWEWY = Meh

Fanboy Insulting = Awesome

And so on...

LAN isn't online play...

The only reason i say this, is because i was at a LAN when the game came out and everyone really wanted to play in the same game together (like Serious Sam First and Second Encounter... 16 player LAN. Its completely nuts, thats the only way to describe it.)

It just felt perfect for it, we didn't want deathmatch, ctf or anything like that. Just killing enemies together :P

I know LAN isn't online, but I'm mentioning it as a sidenote.

Now, the Oblivion one was fun review (Although the immersion in Phantom Hourglass isn't THAT bad, but that's another issue altogether).

A few good moments there. A really good crime he commited...

During the 8 months I've had the game I've played it a total of two hours.

I've been looking through the previous works because I was bored, and what the fuck is he trying to do with this voice:

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation/1-Heavenly-Sword-and-Other-Stuff

Sounds like a shitty toff accent. Or not putting as much effort into it because he's afraid he'll wake his mum up.

At the end, it says "written by a bottle of cough medicine and Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw", suggesting he was ill at the time, explaining his voice.

Alternatively, he's just got a better mic as time has gone on.