NEurope
Kirkatronics

Zero Punctuation!

Fantastic.

The funniest part is that he completely expected this to happen. In the last part of the Brawl review he says something on the lines of "go ahead and spam my inbox with hatred you miserable fanboy ****".

The only thing I kinda don't agree on is that you don't have to be a fanboy to like Brawl... though personally I don't think Brawl's that special (this is coming from someone who played Melee to death).

Well that one was brilliant - he made the mistake of crossing out a sentence initial "and" though, which is a relatively stupid predictive way of looking at grammatical usage. :heh:

Aside from that pedantic point, the mailbox thingy was pretty awesome.

Excellent stuff. Change from the usual formula was a great idea.

Anyone else get the feeling he only did this one because he wasn't finished GTA yet and that was the game he was meant to review? :p

Nevertheless, brilliant as ever.

he did say he needed more time to play it.

I predict a largly positive reaction, mostly because he's not fucking retarded.

he did say he needed more time to play it.

You've not seen the Brawl "review"?

People need to realise:

1, Brawl is a good game... if you like games like Smash Bros.

2, ZP's are not meant to be taken seriously under any circumstance!

I honestly never thought anyone could dislike a Smash game.

You've not seen the Brawl "review"?

totally valid points in there, I thought.

Just watched it, bloody brilliant.

the line that went 'your is being fucked...by me' made fall out my chair!

Heh, that was brilliant :D

'Now I'm not a fanboy - yes you are- but...'

And the gamespot bit cracked me up :D

I know I dislike GTA and if I had to review a GTA game, I would detail how the game is packed with tons and tons of stuff I don't want to bother doing, because the gameplay bores me, and feels repetitive.

If I had to review Halo or GTA because my e-mail was flooded with fan requests, I would certainly be more rabid than Yatzhee, because I would know (even before the game had been announced) that I would dislike it.

So, I kinda understand his rage, and considering he's not very fond of Nintendo (see: his Phantom Hourglass review) or fighting games, I was kinda surprised to even see him reviewing Brawl. And even so, I knew insults were coming.

I wouldn't be surprised if he did the "fan response" edition because he hated the Brawl review and thought that the fanboys were better to make fun of than the game itself.

Have you seen his other reviews? He nitpicks about everything, and only praises games that are rather obscure, old, or both.

He already gave a negative response to Brawl and Halo 3. Why not GTA?

He hasn't played it enough yet jonnas, i reckon it'll be his next video...

He nitpicks, but he rarely says a game is outright bad. People seem to think that because he finds faults in games, he doesn't like them. But they're wrong. He's stated that he's had fun with plenty of the games he's 'trashed'.

His videos focus on the bad parts of the game, but he always sums up his real feeling about a game at the end; see his Assassisn Creed video, where he spends 4 mintues pointing out all the flaws then at the end says he actually enjoyed it.

Yep he seems to do that with a lot of games - say all the bad points possible, and then say "having said all that, I did actually enjoy this game. I found myself wanting to play it more .... etc etc"

totally valid points in there, I thought.

I don't see many valid points, single player can be repetitive but other than that he's wrong, and I know he isn't to be taken serious but in the brawl review he didn't even end it with " I did actually enjoy this game".

And I didn't defend Wii name or even support the Wiimote.

I don't see many valid points, single player can be repetitive but other than that he's wrong, and I know he isn't to be taken serious but in the brawl review he didn't even end it with " I did actually enjoy this game".

And I didn't defend Wii name or even support the Wiimote.

Oh I see. So the single player in Brawl is repetitive? Is the rest of the game any good? Cos I haven't got it yet I can't give an accurate opinion.

Repetitive doesn't even begin to describe it. Worth playing through to get the characters though, as the multiplayer is excellent.

Oh I see. So the single player in Brawl is repetitive? Is the rest of the game any good? Cos I haven't got it yet I can't give an accurate opinion.

It depends on the gamer, I personally liked it. Some of the easier parts are boring but the boss fights are nice and the FMV are superb. I would play it for the FMVs alone.

He finds faults in all games he reviews, he loves Bioshock but 90% of his review of it is negative. And seriously, his Brawl review wasn't even that harsh, or even that negative compared to his other reviews. He completely slates Clive Barker's Jericho and The Witcher.

I agree with most of his compliments and complaints, the dark graphics and the seemingly endless chore keeping friends sweet in particular.

GTA IV Woop woop!

What happened to complaining about all the bad stuff? He only touched on around 5% of the problems.