NEurope
Kirkatronics

Zero Punctuation!

I had no idea what word Esequiel was meaning, I just used the four asterixes to show I was repeating his word :D

Arnie300.jpg

"Come on, don't Bullshit me."

I didnt mind it at all, thought it was an interesting twist for the comic

I concur, everyone seems to live under the opinion that a webcomic which is normally humourous must be humourous 24/7.

I daresay a similar outrage might occur if Megatokyo attempts to be humourous [like the awesome old days]

What the hell was the intro about... it was like Punk'd or some skateboard programme shit.

It's getting a bit too big to continue to use copyrighted music without authorization apparantly. Chances are a music company complained.

That's a shame. :( I think he should change the intro from a generic boring rock style entry though. :)

The review itself was pretty funny but I haven't laughed out loud like I used to recently.

He can't be serious...surely the "skip the chapter" thing is a complete lie?

He can't be serious...surely the "skip the chapter" thing is a complete lie?

Which bit about it?

I reviewed the Wii version for this very site, the feature is prominently there, and it's on the back of the box.

Which bit about it?

I reviewed the Wii version for this very site, the feature is prominently there, and it's on the back of the box.

You...can actually skip missions?

I haven't played, or read anything about the game...and I hate it already.

You...can actually skip missions?

Yep, it's very useful, too - it allows you to avoid the horrendous driving sections.

Liked the part where he clapped. What the hell was that Drawn by Pain thing in the end?

"Like a white girl dipped in tea"

Hahaha.

Love the way he focused on all the sequels and stuff, ripping them to bits, then at the end has the text saying "On the other hand Mirrors Edge looks sweet" :p

This was Yahtzee at his best and it was all true. Of course he exaggerates but in essence it was spot on.