NEurope
Kirkatronics

Zero Punctuation!

Seen them all. Yahtzee's attempt at an African accent is just lol worthy in the FC2 review

That was meant to be an African accent? as mentioned it sounded Ozzie.

What is an African accent anyhow? [because it wasn't that]

Actually that accent just made me hate the entire review. The GoW2 one was awesome.

its not an african accent, its south affrican (as in the country of south africa, not just the whole south of africa) it was a pretty good impression actualy, made me chuckle. he does raise a point that the voice acting in farcry 2 was woeful.

:s i thought it was austrailian XD

its not an african accent, its south affrican (as in the country of south africa, not just the whole south of africa) it was a pretty good impression actualy, made me chuckle. he does raise a point that the voice acting in farcry 2 was woeful.

This is why I find it funny, it was so terrible that it was hilarious. He as a point about the voice acting being rubbish it FC2.

This is why I find it funny, it was so terrible that it was hilarious. He as a point about the voice acting being rubbish it FC2.

"you go here. kill this man. payment in dimonds" thats bassicly it all the way through.

"you go here. kill this man. payment in dimonds" thats bassicly it all the way through.

Lol, pretty much. Tbh, I got bored of it pretty early on, and I've hardly played it!

Lol, pretty much. Tbh, I got bored of it pretty early on, and I've hardly played it!

i liked it, it gor very good aroud 35% of the way in, but it just never managed to grab me. it had all the frame work of a great game, but didnt quiet mamage it.

every mission was near identicle. it just boiled down to go hear, kill this guy, possibly a bit of faffing around, usulay going some were else to kill someone else.

wish they hadent made it so open ended.