Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Recommend me a movie for my date pls

Falcon_BlizZACK

just go to the cinema and quickly decide =]

Ya...But I'll be $hitting myself if it was packed plus I also want to be in and around the Leicester square area for a quick detour to a resturant.

No Country For Old Men. Best film out at the moment by a mile (see reviews in the film thread).

Ah ah...Oh yeah...Is that the one with Morgan freeman?

Sweeny todd is gory apprently and a sing-song one.

There's bee movie and alvin and the chimpmunks for funny films.

enchanted - romance.

ps.i love you

just go to the cinema and quickly decide =]

Bee Movie isnt consistantly funny, not seen The Chipmunks thought.

I suggest reading a few online revies.

Good Luck on your date.

Ah ah...Oh yeah...Is that the one with Morgan freeman?

Nooo! Tommy Lee Jones. (Though he's in it less than you think). Violence/ Amazing acting, a few funny bits. It's up for best film too, so watch it!:)

Noo, walk hard is nowhere near as good as Country/Old Men!

Nooo! Tommy Lee Jones. (Though he's in it less than you think). Violence/ Amazing acting, a few funny bits. It's up for best film too, so watch it!:)

Ok...I'll do my research, cheers.

Dude, you're on a date. Neither of you care what you're going to see.

My advice: Choose the longest film. More time together + sexual tension = more kissing time for j00.

...*blush*...We'll...seee....how-things-go. :)

Are there any romantic-like parts in it? And whats the comedy like? Is it a constant stream of LOLs?

There are definitely some laugh-worthy moments, you can tell a lot of time was put into the film and it's really watchable.

Sacha Baron Cohen (Borat, Ali G etc) is in it too, he definitely has some funny scenes.

i vote for going to the cinema and quickly deciding when you get there -

that way... if it's rubbish, you can just blame those pesky chance-ninjas... if it's awesome - you can accredit it either to your own fantastic taste, or serendipity.... whichever will get you laid! :grin:

hurrah.

i have a date with my friend izzy on saturday - we're off to see sweeny todd ^__^ hopefully that will ...NOT get me laid :hmm: