N-Europe

Eccentric Names For Pets

ReZourceman

Guest Stefkov

If I get a dog I'd call it Ni. This will definitely happen when I get my own house.

If I were to get a hamster I'd call it Jebediah. This will also happen.

Rafiki, who is dead, killed by the Audi Man (a guy who lived a few doors down from me when I was a nipper and owned 8 old Audis.) My Dad once had a bust-up with him while walking a massive, violent, unsuccessful police dog we were looking after.

Lara, named after miss croft, who is not dead.

And another cat we adopted called Nucie, which is short for nuisance, who is also in the cardiac sense alive. You can gather from that last statement that the previous owner was an absolute asshole.

Jet-black and green-eyed, she would definitely role Horde if she could.

Guest Stefkov

I'm glad you called them Pepsi and Max, nightwolf. Pepsi is infintely better than coke.

Before anyone jumps and says no, it's my opinion. Plus all your opinions are invalid

haha, we needed matching ones because they are sisters, but we weren't sure what originally it was going to be coca and cola, but never mind.

Call me wolfy it's alot easier xD instead of nightwold :P

Pepsi and Max sounds better, also lol, wolfy it is. I'm getting a couple of dogs in a few weeks, and now their names are sorted. Thanks!

My first two pets, two gerbils, were named Michaelangello and Donatello, after the turtles, and my girlfriend's cat's name was Mrs Jones, which I always found quite odd. Weirdest (and most embarrassing for my parents when going to the vet) name I ever gave to a pet was Starbug, my hamster. :p