Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Whats your favourite choice of footwear?

Falcon_BlizZACK

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I present to you my Mooto Wings which i decided I deserve for my black tag :P

2813Mimg1.jpg

With an flexible tongue it allows transformation of my foot when I jump around when I do taekwondo.

It also has some side foot support which helps tons for landings and stretching!!

And to add to that it has a pivot points on the base of the shoe which are of a different material allow the shoe to last longer!! since in tkd you turn on a point a lot.

and to boot super light!! <3

Edit: just realised kin_ your shoes are for tkd aswell XD

I don't really care much about brand names, i just look for two things in my runners, 1: Black in colour, 2: Comfy to wear.

My last 4 pairs i've actually bought while on holiday in the Philippines each time as they are bloody cheap over there compared to here. For example my last pair was a pair of "Vans" which at the time cost 100 euro here, I got them for 30 euro over there. At the moment I have a pair of "Accel" never heard of that brand before but they fulfill my two requirments and cost me the equivelent of like 25 euro.

Standard pair of runners here cost like 60 - 70 euro, i'd rather spend that on other things like games :heh:

Guest Stefkov

I swap and change between 2 shoes.

Some astro turf football ones and some big hiking boot ones.

The latter are used if I want to be comfortable and warm.

BAREFOOT FOR THE WIN! :heh:

GO TEAM!!! :yay:

......well when i'm not barefoot/wearing those silly slipper-sock things, i'll be found in rocketdog or converse.

*waits for rokhed00 to call her a bloke again...*

:grin:

I currently wear these, which aren't avaliable outside of the US afaik:

shoxoz441.jpg

Only difference is, where parts of those are white, mine are black.

For those that care: They are Nike Shox Turbulance

shoxoz441.jpg

l_3ccecdb629c30015ecc57ed9d50e02a8.jpg

2813Mimg1.jpg

Oh dear god, have I wondered into chav land? :shakehead

(Also, Jordan, those are available everywhere... except there, apparently. And they're awfull everywhere.)

Anyway...

164904.JPG

cx105-black-bg.jpg

CLASSICSLIPON_BLK1.jpg

M5039.jpg

664819.jpg

HOLTON%20T.jpg

I'm guessing that's every single bit of shoewear in my closet. It's quite a lot of stuff, I reckon. :D

I go for converse or skateboarding trainers. They're most comfy.

Bought a pair of Airwalk in London the other week in the sales, fucking bastards have cracked all along the side of the front. So looks like I'll be after another pair rather soon.

I'm a converse man. They're dead cheap and very comfortable. Win win situation. I don't care much for brand names really with trainers or clothes.

Actually when I went new york I got 3 pairs of converse as my god they were even cheaper out there. :)

I usually wear Converse or some moulded stub football trainers. Converse for going around (because they are comfy as hell) or football trainers for anything sporty (ever tried kicking a ball with converse on? Goes more bent than Elton John)

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!