N-Europe

Singleness!

nightwolf

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I might not be single much long.

My super hot (but kinda crazy) ex, split up with her boyfriend a week ago or something, and now she wants me again, like, REALLY wants me.

Saying all this stuff like "Think what we missed out on", all this other stuff, fuck knows if it'll go anywhere, but i'm up for a bit of meaningless fun for now.

just abit, 9 months...bleh to some it doesn't seem like a long time, but to me...well meh.

somebody come gimme some love

the non-sexual kind please xD

I've given up on the whole yes I want to be with you but can't, if you can't then go away, I'm quite sick of it

I don't think it is the fact that I'm single that annoys me, more is the fact that I'm not with a certain somebody...

Why is everything never black or white? It is always shades of grey.

Yeah, thats exactly how I feel at the moment too. It sucks!

*Gives wolfy every kind of none-sexual love there is*

After almost a year without being with the ex-ex, I'm back with her =] Tis good times.

The other ex's however can go **** themselves because they are just plain horrid.

I felt lonely being single =[, looking from some of you lot on the image gallery I don't know how you're single O.o

just abit, 9 months...bleh to some it doesn't seem like a long time, but to me...well meh.

somebody come gimme some love

the non-sexual kind please xD

I've given up on the whole yes I want to be with you but can't, if you can't then go away, I'm quite sick of it

LOL 9 months, ive been single for 3 years =P

Still happy tho

boooom, yeah alot of you singles where did you go?!

I'm right here :heh:

I read this somewhere in the thread and I agreed with what the person said. Things I miss is the hugs and just being around that person and having fun. Feels so empty now.

And now I notice how relationshippy things are in the world. Man i'm gonna hate going back to Uni.

I'm right here :heh:

I read this somewhere in the thread and I agreed with what the person said. Things I miss is the hugs and just being around that person and having fun. Feels so empty now.

And now I notice how relationshippy things are in the world. Man i'm gonna hate going back to Uni.

I swear uni better have some nice guys :(