N-Europe

Singleness!

nightwolf

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, what I mean is, that too much exposure to women is a danger to a man's mental health. Most women should be fucked, then chucked. The good ones should be kept at a distance, but close enough so you can call on them for fucking when you have the horn.

They push for commitment, and when they get it - marriage - they get bored, start getting shafted by another guy, then they want a divorce, taking your kids, your money and your home with her, and the guy she was shagging during your marriage moves in to your home that you're still paying for!!

Be careful fellas, women are dangerous. I'm expecting to be called all sorts for saying this, but when you get older, you'll understand.

How old are you? And what the hell happened to you that made you hate women?

By the way, I don't hate women, I LOVE women, they should be enjoyed, but from a distance. The unfair laws have given women too much to gain, and men too much to lose.

You only have to live with a woman for a while, and she is entitled to half of your stuff - although I'm not sure that applies to the UK. And if you have a child with her, you are even more fucked!! 18 years of payments to some woman who decides what happens to the money you give her for the child, and you're lucky if you even get to see your child once or twice a week, and if she moves away, well say good bye to your relationship with your kids, if you even had one in the first place!! You'll probably end up alone in some crap bedsit, with no money, and that's if you're one of the lucky ones. There's a reason why marriage rates have dropped to an all time low, because getting too involved with a women can totally fuck up your life.

I can't really say anything that has not been said better than everybody else but I too have been single for like forever...

It does not really get me down just some times I just get really annoyed with myself for being so shy and quiet. I am rather tall, 6ft 3/4", suffer from acne and I wear braces. I really like this one girl and sometimes we are borrowing cds from each other and then we don't speak for a while but then she needs help with her homework, we then swap cd's and the cycle continues...

Hopefully after I go see the dermatologist on the 11th my acne will go away but I feel that is one of my problems. I either look to the future or I dwell in the past, I am not a very 'now' person.

I'm at a point in my life where I don't particularly fancy anyone, or have a huge crush on somebody. It's a bit...weird, as I've always usually had somebody in my head who I could occassionally think about, even if it was just a little crush.

Now everybody is either "nice" or "aaaaalright."

I've lost my mojo.

I'm at a point in my life where I don't particularly fancy anyone, or have a huge crush on somebody. It's a bit...weird, as I've always usually had somebody in my head who I could occassionally think about, even if it was just a little crush.

I've lost my mojo.

haha snap!

We need to go out and get some attention I think link :(

I've lost my mojo.

Ditto-FIVE! *snap* ... yeah. Well for me there's nobody on the planet who I could imagine walking up to and doing the whole "how YOU doin'?" thing. I've resigned myself to the fact that I won't meet any nice ladies 'til I'm settled in a job. I'm not cut out for living it large as a student, as I'm just not cool enough for that.

Um. This reply feels utterly futile to both the thread and my situation. The perfect girl for me can't be found because she's always busy enjoying a nice night-in drinking gin, watching a film or playing a game somewhere, whoever she is.

Being single makes me realise how shallow the world can be, and makes me annoyed at myself for not joining in, because that'd probably be a lot easier.

haha, what a plan.

:)

Jay: Now *ahem* If somebody was available over crimbo for drinkies, we could be sorted with some fit Newport lasses right now, mofo.

I don't think there's a woman crazy enough to take me one. I'm a contradiction, she'd have to be very, very forgiving to have a go with me!

Ditto-FIVE! *snap* ... yeah. Well for me there's nobody on the planet who I could imagine walking up to and doing the whole "how YOU doin'?" thing. I've resigned myself to the fact that I won't meet any nice ladies 'til I'm settled in a job. I'm not cut out for living it large as a student, as I'm just not cool enough for that.

Um. This reply feels utterly futile to both the thread and my situation. The perfect girl for me can't be found because she's always busy enjoying a nice night-in drinking gin, watching a film or playing a game somewhere, whoever she is.

Being single makes me realise how shallow the world can be, and makes me annoyed at myself for not joining in, because that'd probably be a lot easier.

I think you need a stiff drink dear! You'll find her :)

haha link, i think the guys who have been with me in a way must have hearts of steel I'm a right **** sometimes

It gets easier as you get older. In my teens I couldn't talk to women for shit, yet when I was in Spain, all I had to do to get a Spanish woman in her early 30s to flirt with me and laugh at my jokes was start up some bullshit convo about how crap the weather is in England. Young men need to make a special effort to talk to as many women as possible, even if you don't find them attractive, just be careful about it.

I think you need a stiff drink dear! You'll find her :)

I'm working on it... *opens bottle*

:)

Jay: Now *ahem* If somebody was available over crimbo for drinkies, we could be sorted with some fit Newport lasses right now, mofo.

Oi. Was a mishap of communication -- i thought you'd be in brighton :/ Let me know where you'll be over easter and summer - if you're in newport I'll arrange a trip to my grandparents, if in brighton for summer then you'll meet shorty too! :P I'm all for a newport girlie - the accent is awesome. Mind you, if we get too drunk and my vision gets too blurred, I just might get a little too close for your own comfort...

Lots of truth here.

I realised the same when I went looking for people. I was in the union and just looked around and realised that no one there was interesting at all. When you approach someone in a bar/club (in which you can hardly hear or see anything) you have about half an hour of small talk to decide whether they are "call you" worthy (or sleep with worthy for that depressing fact). To me that sounds like complete suicide on a plate.

How tall are you nightwolf, for it to be a problem? Thats pretty sad that it could affect your life. Probably insecure guys and jealous girls.

My problem is that when I''m single I miss the companionship and when I'm in a relationship I wish I was single :) The problem is my work, which not many people understand (I'm overly passionate about it) and also I guess I want them to understand that my career is what's important and that I can't give the time or my full attention to the relationship (not that I'm not loving). I also get bored VERY easily, I like people to challenge me, excite me, inspire me........ :)

I'm working on it... *opens bottle*

Oi. Was a mishap of communication -- i thought you'd be in brighton :/ Let me know where you'll be over easter and summer - if you're in newport I'll arrange a trip to my grandparents, if in brighton for summer then you'll meet shorty too! :P I'm all for a newport girlie - the accent is awesome. Mind you, if we get too drunk and my vision gets too blurred, I just might get a little too close for your own comfort...

awww, I'll be at sheffield uni by the end of the year! I'll introduce you to my very limited lady friends =].

dazzybee, it doesn't effect my life where I'm crying about it most of the time I quite like being 6ft, but it's like sometimes somebody will say something say at your weight and it knocks you, well thats how I feel about my height. Thanks for the sad comment by the way, real intelligent that one.

It gets easier as you get older. In my teens I couldn't talk to women for shit, yet when I was in Spain, all I had to do to get a Spanish woman in her early 30s to flirt with me and laugh at my jokes was start up some bullshit convo about how crap the weather is in England. Young men need to make a special effort to talk to as many women as possible, even if you don't find them attractive, just be careful about it.

Aw hell it's not about talking to women half the time. Being single to me was about re-finding the confidence to do that, and I've got that back now. I just can't be bothered with your idea of screwing them then shooing them. Sex isn't all there is to a relationship, so it's not all I want. I'm afraid I'm a commitment kind of guy, which probably adds an extended period to how long I'll be single :P

Think I'm in a similarish situation here, I don't particularly enjoy going out that much, i'm just too lazy XD

I blame my skin/arthritis/meds (and lack of alcohol thereof)

But really I know its all my fault :/

awww, I'll be at sheffield uni by the end of the year! I'll introduce you to my very limited lady friends =].

I'll gladly take that up -- except I'll be 21 and your friends'll be like 18 and stuff... That'd be weird :P

Think I'm in a similarish situation here, I don't particularly enjoy going out that much, i'm just too lazy XD

I blame my skin/arthritis/meds (and lack of alcohol thereof)

But really I know its all my fault :/

I know what you mean, but truthfully it's your skin/arthritis/meds (... hopefully not the meds too much!) which makes you who you are, makes you think the way you do. It's these difficulties in life which makes you see it differently, and appreciate things differently to others.

I've got my own health issues which affect the confidence, but also mean that I have a larger awareness of the importance of who a person is due to my own constant worries that people won't see past my own flaws. It limits us, but it shapes us!

And besides, I always tell myself that I'm not going to meet my kind of people if I make the 'effort' to go clubbing, or to a bar and actually search for girls there.

That's the thing about going out is you don't make friends that way, and it's through friends that you meet the potentials!

[skips thread (what? im in a rush)]

I am happily single. Relationships? Pah. Not for me. I have realised this. Not that I would be terribly upset if I were in one (one on my terms, I can't deal with that 'can't live without you' bollocks. people like that annoy me) But for now I get the cuddley closeness couples have from my housemate (and her boyfriend seems okay with that which is always a bonus) and sex from random people. Then I don't have to worry about anyone else's needs and stuff. Win win.

Why dont we arrange a singles party for everyone on NE?

I know what your thinking about the girl situation and numbers etc.

Well I guess it would be a bit akward there being more girls than straight guys from NE at first but you know we would get used to it.

And the millions of gay guys will have a great time to!

High five!

God I feel like JD maybe im making jokes to hide my own misery! No no im GOB I joke then go around on my sedgeway. Ahhhhh Arrested Development why cant I go out with you.