Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Current Obsession?

Raining_again

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Listening to Alexisonfire alot recently, don't know why. I've had them on my playlist for aaaages, but only just realised how awesome they are.

Also, Peggle. It's really shit but really awesome at the same time and I can't explain it.

I am also addicted to white hot chocolate at the moment.

OMG, where do you buy this????????

i'm also addicted to hot chocolate at the moment, and peanut butter, and then I found the greatest drink in the world at shakeaway-

PEANUT BUTTER HOT CHOCOLATE!!!!!

It was lovely.

My attempts to make it at home haven't been quite as successful though :(

OMG, where do you buy this????????

i'm also addicted to hot chocolate at the moment, and peanut butter, and then I found the greatest drink in the world at shakeaway-

PEANUT BUTTER HOT CHOCOLATE!!!!!

It was lovely.

My attempts to make it at home haven't been quite as successful though :(

Options white hot chocolate is awesome and something like 43 cals =D

Super Smash Brothers Brawl - I keep thinking of excuses to come online so I can check GoNintendo and the thread here for some spoilers, but alas there are none out yet.

Indiana Jones - I have been rewatching the DVDs and reading a lot about the forthcoming film. I also want to get my hands on the lego set's badly!

Guest Stefkov
Also, Peggle. It's really shit but really awesome at the same time and I can't explain it.

I know what you mean. I've only got a trial version of it so I can only do the same levels over and over.

It's quite bad, but not that bad. It's a fun game though.

Guest Stefkov
The Kov, I have an ASUS P5B-E and I OC'd my e4300 (200 -> 266) with the greatest of ease. I love the board.

Nice to know. I see Asus gets a lot of loving.

You contribute to FAVC? That's a really great piece of software, I'm pretty sure I've used it before.

I thought Odwin made the program.

Gotta be piercings at the moment and tattoos, and buying jewellery for them!

pokemon pearl also, I usually get pretty obssessed when I get a new pokemon game.

orange lucozade, it happens to be the only one I like and I've been drinking a ton for about 6 months now, and I've still not stopped drinking it xD

Gotta be piercings at the moment and tattoos, and buying jewellery for them!

I love piercings. Its a total addiction once you get one your wanting the next one asap! =D Where do you get your jewellery for yours?

Also madly obsessed with dying my hair the brightest hair colours i can find :yay:

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!