Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Current Obsession?

Raining_again

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Searching for a certain Advance Wars rom is my current activity that I've been doing for the past 30 minutes non-stop but I think I'll give up until later tonight, and I am currently obsessed with watching my money and saving up for a 360.

Guest Stefkov

Looking into building a PC.

The past 3 or 4 days have been spent looking on scan, overclockers, ebuyer, custompc websites.

Trying to understand why people on the custompc forums recommend Gigabyte motherboards and everywhere else I've seen usually recommend Asus.

Looking into building a PC.

The past 3 or 4 days have been spent looking on scan, overclockers, ebuyer, custompc websites.

Trying to understand why people on the custompc forums recommend Gigabyte motherboards and everywhere else I've seen usually recommend Asus.

ASUS motherboards are seriously made of awesome, I've had two of them and i haven't had a single bit of bother. I've also heard good reviews of Gigabyte MB's but never had one myself =)

It's always great browsing for a new computer and drooling over what i can't afford XD

Guest Stefkov
ASUS motherboards are seriously made of awesome, I've had two of them and i haven't had a single bit of bother. I've also heard good reviews of Gigabyte MB's but never had one myself =)

It's always great browsing for a new computer and drooling over what i can't afford XD

What Asus you got? I'm just weighing up which one to get. I'm just thinking a ASUS P5K.

Also yeah, I love looking on the internet looking at stuff I will never be able to afford. Or just looking at stuff that are really cool I'll say I'll buy but I wont.

That's kind of an obsession.

What Asus you got? I'm just weighing up which one to get. I'm just thinking a ASUS P5K.

Also yeah, I love looking on the internet looking at stuff I will never be able to afford. Or just looking at stuff that are really cool I'll say I'll buy but I wont.

That's kind of an obsession.

=D I agree its an awesome obsession.

i have a p5k-vm. I've overclocked my 2.66ghz e6750 to 3.0ghz on the dot without a single bit of bother. the chip fitting thing is rather good in mine also. =)

Also had a8n sli-deluxe one (939 chip - its 3 years or so old now) and its still running like that day i got it, other than a northbridge cooler change =)

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!