Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

I've Never Felt So Angry!

Slaggis

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What they are telling you is BS dude. You need to contact a lawyer. You need to sue the school for gross incompotence, then you need to sue the police also. You need to contact your local paper, then one of the tabloids, they love making the police look bad.

The police who saw you should have a record of everything that was said, if not the meeting never happened. You want a written and signed copy of everything they say, if they refuse you can tell them to get out. With them saying "Its easier to lie" you can get them royaly fucked.

Dont lie down and them them butt fuck you. Fight them, then earn yourself a few quid.

Probably the best suggestion yet. For sure get the papers involved.

Try taking a video camera to the door and see if it's locked.

Now that is a good idea...

You need to contact your local paper, then one of the tabloids, they love making the police look bad.

...and that is not, it'll make the police dislike him which is not what he needs right now...

Thanks for all the help guys.

My parents have been speaking to a lawyer who say this is just the police trying to finish off a case to get it on the books etc. Basically, they're being lazy and cause a big hassle for me in the process. The lawyers going to talk the the police and get back to us in the next few days, so hopefully it will get sorted.

I'm not paying a fine, and if I have to take it further to prove I got threatened, then I will.

Yeah good on you, fight them to the death. TO THE DEATH I TELL YOU!

They are totally in the wrong and I just really, REALLY hope you kick some ass in court. All the advice has been great as well, you know that at least some people can see that you are in the right. Take 'em for all they have!

• 3 weeks later...

Update:

Went to Leeds today to see a solicitor, and he said he's gobsmacked they're even trying this. He says it's just so they can "make up numbers" and round off the case for statisics.

He's writing a letter telling them to either arrest me, or drop the case. My parents have to write a letter to the local MP and the chief constable or something to tell them how outraged they are. I would laugh histerically if they even tried to arrest me, they haven't got a leg to stand on.

Update:

Went to Leeds today to see a solicitor, and he said he's gobsmacked they're even trying this. He says it's just so they can "make up numbers" and round off the case for statisics.

He's writing a letter telling them to either arrest me, or drop the case. My parents have to write a letter to the local MP and the chief constable or something to tell them how outraged they are. I would laugh histerically if they even tried to arrest me, they haven't got a leg to stand on.

That's absolute insanity. I thought the cops were bad in this country >_>

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!