N-Europe

Space Mafia

Cube

I read that too, which lead me to believe there are a number of them, possibly mafioso. Then again my info may just be wrong.

I might be reading things wrong but I thought the one building something was Jayseven, but since he failed at doing so he died. I also believe Ellmeister to be an investigator.

Two people got roleblocked on night one, one of them an alien and one being an investigator. I believe the alien to have been Jayseven and Ellmeister to be the investigator (not sure if anyone confirmed this, but someone did say they roleblocked him).

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dunno

i think people have fotgotten about that in the whole vicar fiasco

i really hope im doing the right hting (by not givin up my power)

Well, we know nothing on HAL and Mcoy has been quiet, I don't think theres anything else to do.

oh you again how is the Kill me please thing going?

and

Lazyboy I have info on 4 persons you only 2 there is something you aren't telling us.

There's two pieces of information, one about oxygen waster, and the other is offline, so i wont bother. If Oxygen will allow me ill tell everyone to prove my innocence.

I might be reading things wrong but I thought the one building something was Jayseven, but since he failed at doing so he died. I also believe Ellmeister to be an investigator.

Two people got roleblocked on night one, one of them an alien and one being an investigator. I believe the alien to have been Jayseven and Ellmeister to be the investigator (not sure if anyone confirmed this, but someone did say they roleblocked him).

I was that investigator. That was the night that I couldn't carry out CSIs and so nobody got any.

Change Vote: No Lynch

Only because we're not getting anywhere. I was mostly extremely pissed off with LazyBoy earlier because everyone started accusing me, then Vicar told everyone who I was purely because of him. He has given nothing and got information out of three people. I think that in return he should give us some. And I know he's given us the fact he gets info, but that doesn't really prove anything, whether he's good or evil or what, so I would like a little more please. After all I am now totally exposed because of you.

12 is a majority

darksnowman (2) MoogleViper, gaggle64

No Lynch (10) Brian Mcoy, darksnowman, LazyBoy, Mundi, Gizmo, mr-paul, Oxigen_Waste, My Buttons are Magic!, Vicar, Nintendohnut

Vicar (2) DomJcg, darksnowman

Nintendohnut (4) Jonnas, martinist

LazyBoy (3) Eenuh, Ellmeister, Tellyn

I was that investigator. That was the night that I couldn't carry out CSIs and so nobody got any.

Change Vote: No Lynch

Only because we're not getting anywhere. I was mostly extremely pissed off with LazyBoy earlier because everyone started accusing me, then Vicar told everyone who I was purely because of him. He has given nothing and got information out of three people. I think that in return he should give us some. And I know he's given us the fact he gets info, but that doesn't really prove anything, whether he's good or evil or what, so I would like a little more please. After all I am now totally exposed because of you.

Hmmm, then now I'm confused about my information (or what I thought I had figured out)...

I also don't want to vote for no one cause I feel we are letting the mafia get away with too much. =(

12 is a majority

darksnowman (2) MoogleViper

No Lynch (12) Brian Mcoy, darksnowman, LazyBoy, Mundi, Gizmo, mr-paul, Oxigen_Waste, My Buttons are Magic!, Vicar, Nintendohnut, gaggle64, martinist

Vicar (1) DomJcg

Nintendohnut (4) Jonnas

LazyBoy (3) Eenuh, Ellmeister, Tellyn

Day 5 is over

The town couldn't decide on who to lynch.

Night 5 begins now.

Night 5 is over

The man went back to the seemingly-friendly computer. The random demand hadn't been met so the computer had no other choice.

Brian Mcoy is dead. He was Sylar (Heroes). He could kill and steal powers (Neutral).

---

A woman waited for the man with no name but the man never arrived.

---

The professor was getting closer to fixing his car. He had found another part tonight. Unfortunately he would never fix it...

Ellmiester is dead. He was Dr. Emmett "Doc" Brown (Back to the Future). He had to fix his car before he could help the town (Neutral)

Day 6 Begins Now

There are 21 players left. 11 is a majority.

darksnowman

DomJcg

Dyson

Eenuh

gaggle64

Gizmo

Haggis

Jonnas

LazyBoy

martinist

MoogleViper

mr-paul