N-Europe

Space Mafia

Cube

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Change vote: darksnowman

There are people who've been less active than me, thanks. I'm still here, I just decided not to say much today, thought I'd let everyone else do the work, seems that whenever I talk about much or theorize I get killed, so..

Anyway, I'm looking out for the results tonight, I have a few theories myself.

14 is a majority.

No Lynch (9) darksnowman, mr-paul, nitendohnut, Vicar, Brian Mcoy, My Buttons Are Magic!, Haggis, Oxigen_Waste, Mundi

Oxigen_Waste (1) Ellmeister

Dyson (6) Gaggle64, Jonnas, Tellyn, Martinist

Coolness bears (1) DomJcg

Darksnowman (4) jayseven, MoogleViper, Gizmo, Dyson

14 is a majority.

No Lynch (11) darksnowman, mr-paul, nitendohnut, Vicar, Brian Mcoy, My Buttons Are Magic!, Haggis, Oxigen_Waste, LazyBoy, Mundi, Eenuh

Dyson (6) Gaggle64, Jonnas, Tellyn, Martinist

No Lynch (14) darksnowman, mr-paul, nitendohnut, Vicar, Brian Mcoy, My Buttons Are Magic!, Haggis, Oxigen_Waste, LazyBoy, Mundi, Eenuh, Jonnas

Dyson (3) Gaggle64, Tellyn, Martinist

Day 3 is over.

After a long day of arguments, the town couldn't decide on who to lynch.

Night 3 begins now.

Night 3 is over

The serial killer didn't know that he had been lured into a trap, so he went out for his next target. The killer used all his power to pull his target apart, piece by piece.

Coolness Bears is dead. He was T-101 (Terminator 2) and had been sent back in time to save mankind (Good).

---

The android went to speak to the man who controlled metals. This man became so depressed that he whacked the android with a metal bat. The android woke up, wounded, without any idea of what had just happened.

Eenuh is wounded.

---

A Vulcan convinced a God to stay at home for the night and a woman slept with an actor.

---

A dead alien was found. Noone had targeted him during that night.

jayseven was dead. He was an alien (War of the Worlds) who had to build before he could control his Tripod (Neutral).

There are 25 players left. 13 is a majority.

Brian Mcoy

Calza

darksnowman

DomJcg

Dyson

Eenuh

Ellmeister

gaggle64

Gizmo

Haggis

Jonnas

LazyBoy

martinist

MoogleViper

mr-paul

Mundi

My Buttons are Magic!

Nintendohnut

Oxigen_Waste

ReZourceman

Shino

Shorty

Strider

Tellyn

Vicar

CSIs are available for Coolness Bears and jayseven.

Day 4 begins now.

I tried to CSI Jayseven but got told they were all used, so I got the last one on Coolness Bears instead.

Apparently, whoever killed him failed to get their target on night 1, which I assume is this

Elsewhere, an android was prevented from having his first ever moment of happiness and a man dodged an attack from a serial killer.

Ok, first of all a CSI.

Jayseven had been dying anyway because people were stopping him using his night power, but something got to him first.

And secondly, the small piece of info I have on someone, is that they have breathing problems. Now Darth Vader springs to mind instantly, but I don't want to blindly lynch said person, as it could be someone else. Anyone know of any sci-fi characters who have breathing problems?

And secondly, the small piece of info I have on someone, is that they have breathing problems. Now Darth Vader springs to mind instantly, but I don't want to blindly lynch said person, as it could be someone else. Anyone know of any sci-fi characters who have breathing problems?

Nothing that springs to mind.