N-Europe

Next Week 4 Games In 1 Day.

Hero-of-Time

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately probably none for me, snowed under with uni work atm so still haven't finished Galaxy!

Once I have though it's Zack and Wiki all the way. I'm not interested in Nights at all but Geo Wars is damn tempting, though I'd need to buy myself a classic controller - no bad thing. I'm also interested in Ghost Squad but I'm really put off because it's not bundled with a zapper.

Unfortunately probably none for me, snowed under with uni work atm so still haven't finished Galaxy!

Once I have though it's Zack and Wiki all the way. I'm not interested in Nights at all but Geo Wars is damn tempting, though I'd need to buy myself a classic controller - no bad thing. I'm also interested in Ghost Squad but I'm really put off because it's not bundled with a zapper.

If your trying to gauge popularity though, which is always interesting in my book, gameplay's pre order chart has Zack and Wiki at 3, Nights 4, Ghost Squad 5, Geo Wars 6. So it looks like, at least from gameplay's customers, that Zack and Wiki might sell a few after all.

Well unfortunatly my gaming time has been kept to a minimum at the moment so sustained periods of gaming aren't going to happen. This leaves me with a problem. I had planned to get Geometry Wars which looks awesome and can be found online for as cheap as £17.99 but am I really gonna find the time to put in and get good at it (a problem I've had with Guitar Hero)and also will I be able to sit for hours to build up a massive score? (as far as I know you can't save mid run) then theres Zack and Wiki which really doesn't interest me but does intrigue me, people keep telling me it is gonna be huge...

SO to sum up I may get 2 games, I may not get any...

Just Z&W here.

I've bought too many games this month as it is, NiGHTS has been slated due to the Wii's control set up. Geo Wars = nah, i've had my fill and Ghost Squad is apparently pretty bad.

NiGHTS because I'll be reviewing it, I know import reviews slated it giving it as low as 7/10, some rated it and have it 9/10 though, either way it's been a long time coming and I want to see for myself if it lives up to even half of the original and whether or not there will be any scope for a bigger and better evolution of the title sometime in the future.

So yeah, NiGHTS... looking forward to it. :smile:

Oh god, I want all of them. ALL OF THEM?! Fortunally, Nights is coming out next month out here, so I'll have a little more time to save up :)

But still, even though I've currently got 85 euros, where am I gonna get the additional 85 euros from?! (Note, I'm including GAME storecard points which will add up to around 15 euros, although I'm thinking about buying 3 games first, and getting points from them, and then buying another one later XD).

Also, I want to get Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles and Endless Ocean soon. Damn, my gaming addiction is burning a huge, huge hole in my pocket :(

£25 for Ghost Squad? You could complete it in an arcade for less than that (assuming you're any good at shooting games and the gun is configured correctly). Only cost me £8 to do every route in every mission. I want a sequel now :(

Whats the Wii remote like as a light gun substitute?

If i had a Wii i'd pick up Zak & Wiki. The bad reviews of NiGHTS and Geometry Wars £20 price tag vs the £6 it costs on XBLA would put me off the other 2

I wouldn't want to be working in a gaming shop that day.

I haven't bought any (I'm assuming they're all out in Canada already).

Four Wii games the masses won't buy? Pff. Nothing.

Should try GTA (thank god I'll be gone for this one - "got id?" "no" "fuck off then" "but I AM 18"), Halo or WOW releases. Urgh. Oh and of course Need for Speed, Fifa and PES.