Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Next Week 4 Games In 1 Day.

Hero-of-Time

Next Friday will see 4 decent Wii titles released on the same day ( thanks NoE ) and I imagine alot of people on here will be getting at least 1 of them.

So which is it going to be?

NiGHTS?

Zack and Wiki?

Ghost Squad?

Geometry Wars Galaxies?

Is anyone getting them all in one day? ( points at Dom lol ) If so which will you be playing first?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I really want Zack and Wiki, but not right now.. I have far too much to play already. I'm kinda scared to leave it incase it becomes something which is hard to find and therefore will cost me the earth on ebay in a few months time.. but then on the flipside it may not sell well in my town and be reduced within months resulting in me picking up a bargain..

I'm just getting Zacko and Wiki, hombre. I thought Nights would have tempted me more but what I've read hasn't really made it sound appealing enough to get straight away.

Yeah, suprisingly I havent been that hyped for NiGHTS despite being a massive fan of the original.

I know I will be getting Zack and Wiki ( cannont wait for this beauty ) but im unsure which other game to get. I want 2 games as I like to try and keep on top of the releases.

I am going to get Zack and Wiki and Ghost squad as long as I can get it for 20 quid. It is supposed to be budget right? Endless Ocean and Crossbow Training were budget titles for 20 quid but does anyone know if 3rd party budget titles are that price as well?

Wii Chess is also being released on friday. Don't kill me for suggesting that someone might get it. I have fond memories of Chessmaster on the original Gameboy.

I am going to get Zack and Wiki and Ghost squad as long as I can get it for 20 quid. It is supposed to be budget right? Endless Ocean and Crossbow Training were budget titles for 20 quid but does anyone know if 3rd party budget titles are that price as well?

I'm not sure about £20 for Ghost Squad, but the other week I saw that Amazon.co.uk were selling it for £25 if that interests you?

Wii Chess is also being released on friday. Don't kill me for suggesting that someone might get it. I have fond memories of Chessmaster on the original Gameboy.

I am also going to get Zack and Ghost Squad. I'm vaguely tempted by Wii Chess, which probably makes me the most interested person on these boards. There are the small matters of money and time though.

I noticed a Wi-Fi symbol for Chess. Can you play people online with it?

I'm sure you can.

Out of all them guys, DEFINATELY buy Zak and Wiki!

Also give Nights a go!

I'll be buying Ghost Squad and Geo-Wars as i got the others!

What a week though!

Zack and Wiki is a definate for me and has already been pre-ordered.

I was looking forward to Nights but have heard mixed opinions about this , so I may hold on for a while and see how things pan out.

Geometry Wars is one I would like to pick up but will have to wait till the Christmas bills get paid, but it will be bought at some point.

Ghost Squad is the one that I have no interest in , Links Crossbow and RE:UC have me covered in that genre and I just haven't been able to get excited about Ghost.

Thats pretty crazy planning on the release schedule , and with February to also look forward to I had better pay those bills quickly.

Zack & Wiki for me, loved point and click games since day of the tentacle.

Will probably get Ghost Squad after january pay day, depending how I feel and what else is comming in Feb.

Nights and Geometry are "maybe's" for the future, depending if there's any sort of draught this summer.

None. Just got Endless ocean and Super Paper Mario. Come friday I will have access to Smash Bros Melee, MP3, Zelda: TP, Red Steel and RE4 (left them in london so I can study for exams in leeds). Man I really want an online game for the Wii. tired of hearing how great CoD4 and Halo4 are online. =(

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!