N-Europe

Notable banned members?

chairdriver

Hey, since I'm relatively new on this site, I'd love to hear stories of banned members and their escapades.

(This may or may not influence the character choice in the forum member war mafia game :p)

I was here to see the whole dynastygal fiasco, and the GTFO! peeps. Which other notables are there?

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Zelda Freak (odd as I know speak to him regularly on MSN :heh:), Solitanze (banned from the forums, I'll get the retrospective I made for him in a minute. Has a habit of screaming 100% BARE MINIMUM in the site comments), Stalin (signs his posts with 'Love, Joseph xxxx').

The Epic Thread participants, including The3rdChildren and Dabookerman. I'd give you more info but I don't have the thread itself. Some people have the thread all zipped up, perhaps someone could give you a link for more infoz.

:P

Who were those two that finally used up all their rope with the mods following the GTFO incident, and made a youtube video begging to get back in? Ant-Watshisface and that other bloke?

lol that was great I think I had a argument with harribo in the gtfo thread defending either women or moria and said something against him then before he could reply he got banned. BOOM! hahaha

Oh god dabookerman shudder please dont let him return.

The3rdChildren, Dabookerman, Demonmike04 for "The Epic Thread" and general mischievousness (generaly loved by the community).

DynastyGal for being a vegan fundamentalist and terrorist.

solitanze, Fukudumiasdafsgsg (...), assofaman for being THE SAME PERSON with multiple personalities.