Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Rate The Last TV Show You Saw (Spoiler Tags for Recent US Shows!)

Slaggis

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is no futureseasonspoiler anymore. I answered your question and if you have seen the last episode you have nothing worry about. What I said is simply my interpretion because it was never said out loud.

If you saw the last episode

She spoke german to the woman in the phone meaning she is a part of another agency and has never talked to the terrorists, they probably used a middle man, like the "suicide" girl. I recall the terrorists saying something about having a mole inside, who we for majority of the season believed was the "suicide" girl, but that was actually Nina. So that's why the terrorists forced Jack to kill Nina(or was it the other way around?) because they didn't know she was the one helping them. Anyway, this is fresher for you so you tell me if I got something wrong.

Tales, thats future spoilers, I'd edit it tbh.

But yeah I've watched it through again knowing and I don't remember thinking it didn't fit, it does fit really. Just shocking LIKE ZOMG.

You should, I mean. Cos' Jay is going to watch the other seasons.

Ah, so that's futureseasonspoiloring. Ta :(

54612254io0.jpgezyc5.jpgoucc1.jpgrceow3.jpg50721516mi6.jpg53547398rb1.jpg67176891dm0.jpg

39144473av0.jpg94058485iv9.jpgckvy0.jpgs2iy5.jpg

Chuck vs the Third Dimension (aka the 3D episode)

After a while they clearly got bored of stuff to make 3D...or my eyes tired of it. Was okay at first but still felt gimmocky.

The episode itself was alright. Seing Dominic Monaugh stood next to Zachery Levi (about what, 5'6 against 6'4?) was amusing, and hell he was even overshadowed by Yvonne Strahovski.

Big Love - On Trial

Margene is made of win. Such a wonderful scene of Margene just dancing. Unleashing emotions and dealing with everything. All to the Scissor Sisters.

Plus I'm amazed that I now feel sorry for Rhonda. Although that could be in part due to being played by Deveigh Chase (:heart: Lilo)

And of course Sarah and Heather are win :D

So glad its already been picked up for a fourth season :D

Chuck vs the Third Dimension (aka the 3D episode)

After a while they clearly got bored of stuff to make 3D...or my eyes tired of it. Was okay at first but still felt gimmocky.

The episode itself was alright. Seing Dominic Monaugh stood next to Zachery Levi (about what, 5'6 against 6'4?) was amusing, and hell he was even overshadowed by Yvonne Strahovski.

I got a 2D version of the episode. Was pretty good, but not one of the better ones.

Just started watching Chuck without knowing anything about it at all. The first episode had me laughing out loud plenty of times, and the second one, while not bad, was perhaps an example of the formula that might be in place for the whole show. More Bladwin at the Buy More, more hot girl in her pants and more of morgan's comic timing, please :)

Also, there was a severe lack of Freddie, something I dissaprove of. :p

True dat, and again this episode. Though next week is a Freddie ep, woop :D

Anyhows, this weeks... classic skins, I loved it. The characters are getting more and more interesting, the music continues to be awesome, and the Cook Effie thing was well done.

8 / 10

Elsewhere the end of Season 3 BSG is getting poor and fillerish... no bsg you are better than this!!

True dat, and again this episode. Though next week is a Freddie ep, woop :D

Anyhows, this weeks... classic skins, I loved it. The characters are getting more and more interesting, the music continues to be awesome, and the Cook Effie thing was well done.

8 / 10

Lol, I know! :D

Agreed, was a great episode. I'm constantly going "Is that.." or "Ooo I like this" when music starts playing. Shame it's another short series.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!