NEurope
Slaggis

Rate The Last TV Show You Saw (Spoiler Tags for Recent US Shows!)

Congratulations at convieniently missing out on my post where I say I find it funny and respect why some would like it!!!!!!! Seinfield is the sort of humour where I can giggle once an episode and have one massive laugh once a season, Alan Partridge I can almost urinate my pants every episode.

I dont give a fuck what 'experts' say, that just heightens the belief around here that your opinion is partly decided on critical opinion. Seeing as Alan Partridge is only really avaliable in this country, of course it is going to lack the global critical praise like an internationally shown programme like Seinfield.

Seinfield is good, but overrated in that their are much better comedy sitcoms out there and in that in part it has aged poorly, when compared to alot of sitcoms that are as fresh now as when they first came out.

We will have to agree to disagree im afraid. Going to lengths to discredit me by nitpicking at little details of what I have said isnt going to make your views better.

Oh come on, Alan Partridge is great! All the world knows it! Fuck critical acclaim, everybody who's somebody knows Alan. :D

And don't you dare say that Seinfeld aged poorly!! It's just as fresh as when it came out, dear sir! I assure thee!! : peace:

Yeah yeah, let's agree to disagree, we ain't getting nowhere, we're alike, neither of us can acknowledge the others' views. *sigh*

Nighty Night Series 1 and 2

My favourite comedy ever. It crosses EVERY possible line. It's horrific and disgusting, funny as fuck and actually squeezes in elements of drama thanks tro great acting.

Julia Davis for the win.

The Brittas Empire Series 5

The 5th series in the sitcom about a Leisure Centre under the command of Gordon Brittas (Chris Barrie). This series sees Brittas preparing to take up a new job in Brussels as European Commissioner for Sport, and all goes well until right at the end where he meets his end and maker, until his maker finds him annoying and sends him back to Earth just in time. 9/10 for this series, 6th series by weekend

Friends - The Vegas Episodes

I love Friends, I love this two parter, I love Phoebe.

Ross' cat impression when he's drunk is brilliant.

10/10

Dirt - Season Two. Episodes One and Two

Nice to see new things again. Same old trashy Dirt, and thats why I love it (well, and Courtney Cox is another good reason to love it). I liked their Paris Hilton parody.

8?

So... for the 20th time or so, I've watched the final Six Feet Under episode, Everyone's waiting, and it reminded me, yet again, that Six Feet Under is the best series ever made and is definitely my favourite show of all time. So... yeah.

10.1/10

Citizen Smith

A fat, mildly racist man called Smith in an England football shirt and a messy beard wonders why the English aren't very patriotic any more. Doesn't know.

2/10

So... for the 20th time or so, I've watched the final Six Feet Under episode, Everyone's waiting, and it reminded me, yet again, that Six Feet Under is the best series ever made and is definitely my favourite show of all time. So... yeah.

10.1/10

Simply the best episode of anything ever. Of course, it helps if you've seen all the previous episodes... But yeah :)

10.1/10

Finally we fucking agree on something!!! Six Feet Under is the best american drama ever created. Just amazing stuff. My personal favourite episode is the one where David almost gets raped and murdered by that gun toting psycho. Powerful shit

Finally we fucking agree on something!!! Six Feet Under is the best american drama ever created. Just amazing stuff. My personal favourite episode is the one where David almost gets raped and murdered by that gun toting psycho. Powerful shit

Hey, we pretty much agreed on everything so far, except Seinfeld. :heh:

Hey, we pretty much agreed on everything so far, except Seinfeld. :heh:

lol true, im so much of an alan partridge nut it made me see it as everything.

Reminds me that I need to finish the second season of Dexter, got like 1 or 2 episodes left.

I found season one to be way better though

Reminds me that I need to finish the second season of Dexter, got like 1 or 2 episodes left.

I found season one to be way better though

Wich is exactly why I'm affraid of what Season 3 might mean.

Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles

Despite the ridiculous name it's actually very entertaining. It's similar in pacing to 24, so it doesn't get boring often and it ignores T3's stroyline.

Watched about 4 episodes, so far 7/10

Head's up! Series 2 of That Mitchell and Webb Look is on BBC2 in a few seconds.

EDIT: Very funny indeed, especially The Numberwang Code.

8/10

The Big Bang Theory (Episode 2)

I was told it got better, and it does! I've not laughed so much watching a TV show in yonks.

(Thinking to himself) "She's hugging me! Turn your pelvis!". The indian guy rocks.

9.1/10

The West Wing - Season 1

Episode 22

10/10 Absolutely awesome episode, need to get a hold of Season 2 ASAP to continue the intellectually hilarious fun in the west wing of the White House, with President Bartlet, CJ, Sam and all the guys ^_^

Head's up! Series 2 of That Mitchell and Webb Look is on BBC2 in a few seconds.

EDIT: Very funny indeed, especially The Numberwang Code.

8/10

Yeah. Exactly what he said. Including the 8/10 score.

The Simpsons Season 19:Love Springfieldian Style

kabf05.jpg

It was one of those episodes that had 3 stories in it! It had valentines day theme flowing through it.

Marge and Homer get stuck in the tunnel of love and begin telling love stories to each other while waiting for the ride to be fixed.

First section: Bonnie and Clyde

I have never seen the actual film and this didn't help to explain the plot at all it just felt like a sequence of unfunny events. There was one part i laughed at though. :)

3 Bears out of 7

Second Section: Shady and the Vamp

This is the Simpsons take on Lady and the Tramp and was executed quite well. The animation is what this part most enjoyable as the characters as dogs particuarly Marges design was great to see. It felt a bit cutesy like a Disney movie. There was much more of a story in this one and the only joke that fell flat it i thought is the Goofy one.

4 Bears out of 7

Third section: The Sex Pistols

This was the stoy about Sid Vicious falling in love with Nancy. I enjoyed this as i liked the whole take on using chocolate as drugs but and it interesting to watch but the ending felt a bit rushed.

3 and a half Bears out of 7

Overall: 3 and a half Bears out of 7 :D

This episode kept me watching and the animation was some of the nicest i've seen. But the plots lacked anything of real interest and although some jokes were good many didn't raise a smile. :)

The West Wing - Season 1

Episode 22

10/10 Absolutely awesome episode, need to get a hold of Season 2 ASAP to continue the intellectually hilarious fun in the west wing of the White House, with President Bartlet, CJ, Sam and all the guys ^_^

I absolutely loathe this. Unless I'm confusing it for some other show.

The Big Bang Theory

Fairly entertaining at first. Got rubs pretty quickly though. Formulaic and boring.