Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Next Wii game you are getting

thomaschung

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now Ghost Squad is coming out on the 18th Jan that will be mu next game. I really want Zack and Wicki and Geometry Wars (even Nights) but Ive made a promise to myself that because I have TOO many games to play through I'm only buying mutiplayer games until Ive completed some - then Zack and Wicki will be mine!!!!

You importing it Owen?

At the moment, yes. I didn't want too, but the lack of release date from NOE doesn't help.

Lets hope i can still play online with people on here, but i'll worry about that when it comes to it, the main reason i'm buying it is offline anyway at the mo...

Super Smash Bros Brawl in February, I have it on reserve and fully paid off so the only thing I have to do is go pick it up. Although that is for America, I'm not too sure what the European release date is and if it is later on, accept my deepest condolences.

what a load of crap that game was looking back.

:indeed:

So is your SuperPaperMarioSucks blog up and running yet? Did the funeral director agree to your unusual epitaph? How's that government petition going? Did you find enough funding for the mass mailshot to Britain's letterboxes in the end? How many parts of your body haven't you tattooed yet?

Finally, did you manage to get Steven Spielberg on board for your film adaptation?

I shall be getting Brawl and No More Heroes... but then that's it, for ages. I have such a ton of games i need to play through...

Ditto - I have loads of games on the go at the moment. Not counting the three Virtual Console games I aim to buy at some point.

If I bought just Smash Brothers and Mario Kart this year, that and the games I've currently got would probably keep me going for most of the year.

well for me it was super papar mario which i got today. Can't play it though cos I have an exam in a couple of hours and then another on tuesday. Hate uni ¬_¬ Next will probably be Mario Galaxy as I have been trying to save the best out of the current releases, to last. Then no more heroes brawl and mario kart should do me for the forseeable future until monster hunter comes out. But mario kart and brawl should last me for absolutely ages.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!